"Who's That For?"

>SCARLET'S POV<
I rose up from the table, and went to the dorm to change my clothing. I decided to wear a different outfit, and threw on the Slytherin colors: green and gray. After I told Ginny and Lyanna I had detention, I walked down to the dungeons.

Knocking on Professor Snape's office, I flinched as he said; "Enter." coldly. I entered in, scared as thinking of what I have done. "Today, you will polish the cauldrons till I see my reflection on them, understand?"

I nodded with my head bent down, and began to polish the cauldrons with a wet and dirty towel that look liked it was used for ages. Snape noticed my clothing, and nodded in approval. I switched hands while I clean every now and then, the reason why both hands are now aching. I tried to massage it to heal, but it didn't work. The cauldrons were so hard to polish, when I noticed something.

THEY WERE CHARMED TO STAY DIRTY,

PERMANENTLY.

"Professor Snape?"

"What is it."

"May I borrow my wand please?"

"You can't."

"Then how am I supposed to remove the charm? It won't be cleaned if I don't take it off, and that would mean, I will stay here forever trying to clean it off, even if I can't."

Professor's eyes widened. "Fine, then I'll do it myself." I told him, and used my powers aka wandless magic to clean the entire set of filthy cauldrons. "Miss Carter!"

"Professor, I do not understand. Do you wish the cauldrons clean? Or, will you just punish me by waving your wand and making the cauldrons filthy, again?" I asked, puffing my chest. "You insolent brat."

I remembered the boggart. What Snape said... You think, I, will ever like you?

He must've notice my eyes filling with tears and looked like he regret on what he said. I used my powers again, and the cauldrons were more dirtier than before. "Miss Carter, may I ask why you just did that?"

"I need to learn from my punishment, sir. I need to be fair." I confessed and wiped the cauldrons again. He stood up from his seat, and stand opposite of me. "Scarlet, I-"

"Miss Carter, sir."

"I'm not punishing you just because you were training with a boggart. I'm sorry, you may be dissmissed."

I froze entirely. Avoiding eye conact, I noticed something on his desk.... It was a black rose, with a little envelope attached to it. For some reason, CURIOSITY and JEALOUSY combined together, then taking over me. I peeked from behind him, when he caught me. "Sir, who are the flowers for?" I asked.

Did that just come out of my mouth? And now I feel like a piece of f**k. What a nice move, Scarlet. A nice move, indeed.

His face wore a scared expression, and tried to find a good reason.

"Oh, I-I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't mess with somebody else's life. I'm sorry, sir. I-I-I'll go."

I opened the door, and made a list in my head.

•Run back to the common room.
•Forget what I said.
•Forget about this detention.
•Run.
•Run.
•Run.
•And run like I was being chased.

"Scarlet, wait. Scarlet!"

I slowly turned around and tilted my head confusingly.

"Yes, professor?"

"I just want to remind you that... I still love you."

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•
Okay, sorry for the short chapter, I regret it so much. But because if I add or continue this with the next chapter, it might take me more than 2000 words... So yeah.

•SORRY FOR THE LITTLE CLIFFY•