His Birthday •PART 1•

>THIRD PERSON<
Scarlet woke up, stretching her arms to the side of her bed and yawned widely. She jumped off her bed and was surprised to see it was still 3 in the morning. Taking a sip from her pumpkin juice from the previous night, she suddenly spat out what was in her mouth, when she saw the date in the muggle calendar.

January 9.

"Flipping Flapjacks!!" whisper-shouted Scarlet then shortly panicked.

It's his birthday!!! How could I forget?!

And, it was the Potions Master's birthday, it was. Scarlet felt stupid that she didn't bought a gift yet, and banged her head into the pillow. When her worrying stopped at around 7:30am, she quickly got ready. Remembering that Severus wakes up at 9 if it were a free day, she thought of surprising him in bed.

Scarlet quickly crept out with Crookshanks behind her, who surprisingly followed. "Crookshanks, I swear, you do this again, and you're wolf meat." Scarlet threatened to the cat and opened the fruit portrait. The kitchens were full of house elves hurrying to prepare the castle's breakfast. Scarlet spotted Dobby the house elf, sitting near a drunk Winky, who was still drinking the Butterbeer in the mug. "Mistress Carter!" Dobby exclaimed happily and rushed to Scarlet, ignoring Winky who bumped her head in the magical stove. "Hello, Dobby." Scarlet greeted the elf, and laughed as some elves were beginning to give Crookshanks a cat massage.

"Why is Mistress Carter in the kitchens?" Dobby asked sweetly. Scarlet knelt to the elf's level and whispered in his ear. Like thunder, Dobby sped around, doing what the witch told him to. Later, he was now holding a tray of pumpkin soup, 2 pieces of fresh toast, and a mug of coffee. Scarlet gladly took it, and gave a small kiss on the creature's forehead.

But it was already 8:47, nearly the time Severus wakes up. Scarlet pranced to the dungeons like a cat, and knocked on the door. Speaking of cats, Crookshanks went back with Hermione, who had to wake up to find her orange cat ("there you are Crookshanks! What would a cat be doing here?!"). "Enter." a voice muttered, he's awake already? Scarlet opened the door, and went in. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Scarlet. Whats with the food?"

"You don't remember? Oh, I must be mistaken it was today!" she replied sarcastically, making Severus look at the muggle calendar. "Oh good, Merlin, it's today. Can it be tomorrow?"

"Happy Birthday, Severus!" greeted Scarlet, and gave him the tray. "I never knew I will have the best birthday this year." Severus joked, and smiled truly as he saw the food. "How did you know these were my favorite?" he asked curiously. "Then the secret wouldn't be a secret anymore." she whispered, winking at him.

In a few moments, Scarlet was adoring Severus' chambers as he ate his breakfast. She didn't realize he was done, and stood behind her.

>SCARLET'S POV<
I was looking at the books, lined among the shelves, when I sensed someone was behind me. A gasp escaped from my mouth, as Severus' warm hands trailed along my stomach. He started planting kisses along my neck, making me weak in the knees. "Svrus... Stop..." I muffled softly, making him frown.

"Please...?"

"They'll be worried, thinking you over slept."

"Fine." he replied angrily, hurrying to his closet. I smiled and stepped beside him. What would make him happy, again? "Sev..." I said, looking at his dark hair. He cringed at the nickname, and tried to resist of looking at me. Later, he pinched the bridge of his nose, that I noticed is one of his habits. "Alright. I'll do anything. Anything, for you to smile again." I told him, he had a tiny devious smirk, making me frightened. "At the end of the day, I'll tell you." he replied and walked off to the bathroom.

I waited in the living room for who knows how long, and looked up to see the Potions Master ready to go in his black coat. "Let's go."

We walked around Hogsmead having a light conversation, when I saw Hermione hiding in a corner, gesturing for me & Severus to walk into The Three Broomsticks. I tilted my head, but the witch just became irritated.
"Severus?" I asked quietly.
"Yes?"
"Um, can we go here?"
"Sure."

We entered in, and my face burst into a smile when a lot of students were waiting for us. "Happy birthday!" they all chanted, and bursted into laughter. "You planned this?" Severus asked, "I never even knew it was in The Three Broomsticks." I replied, making him chuckle.

"Professor!" Harry Potter exclaimed happily, emerging from the crowd.

>THIRD PERSON<
Severus smiled, and hugged the boy with the messy brown hair. "You're alive!" He said with glee. "I can see that, Potter. Thank you."

"How-"
"That, I will tell you another time. For now, I have no complete idea of what is happening."

"It's your birthday of course!" Draco said, making everyone giggle.

PART ONE•
(Sorry, because I think
this chapter will be too long
and won't fit😅)