Chapter 4: Games

I knew what she means now. "Let the games begin..", I recalled again. I had my fury contained...for now. I ran over to the creator's office and opened the door briskly. "Boss, we have a tremendous problem".

 He looked up from his computer and asked, "What is it?" "Uhhhmm, we have a k-killer on the l-loose..If she stays here, MSP players could be packed, or worse..locked out!", I say as I sweat nervously. "Hmm, really now...And, who may this be?" "P..P-PIXI STAR!", I shout. He falls off of his chair laughing. He thought that Pixi Star was harmless. 

"Now, Samantha, you need a break from work. You may have a loose pixel in your brain or something. Pump! Call security!" He didn't believe me, of course. 

Two moderators came into the room. Their names were Packy and Riley, or at least, that's what their badges said. Before they grabbed me, I made a run for it. I took a mad dash towards the door but someone grabbed my ankle and tugged me, out of the server building.

I grumpily walked home and sat on the sofa. "I won't be working for a while", I thought. "I should dress like I want to!" I went out and after an hour I returned home. I dug into my shopping bags and pulled out some clothes. "Perfect, a fresh new outfit", I say as I smile. "That should keep me distracted". I wore a torn up black top and a leather jacket, with shiny black buttons, Then torn up jeans with cute biker boots. And the finishing touch, a new classic black eyeliner going for that, attractive biker look. Then, I look down, "What would Pixi do while I'm gone?" I exhaled deeply. What would she do?