Chapter 17: Revenge

I ran towards Gab and screamed from the top of my lungs, "GABBY, I'VE GOT NEWS!" He looked at me blankly. I explained everything to him, "Pixi's has 141 unsent emails all to Luna Star...they're all from the same...I don't understand why she would..." and I rambled on. Gab smiled but he was confused and had the same question as me, what would we do with that?

We returned to our temporary clubhouse (a cybercafé which was RIGHT in front of my house. 🙄) and sat down on the same wheelie chair we were this morning and together, we did what we do best - brainstormed. We thought for a couple hours but all our ideas seemed bland and dry or just seemed like it would flop. We decided to sleep on it so we bid each other goodbye, "Arrivederci" and "Au Revoir" as best friends do, and left.

I felt so confused and alone. So isolated. I had Gab to help me out with this mission but he was the only one. No one really knew the real me. Samantha, not Charlee. I felt like...a completely hypocritical 8 year old. I remember when I believed Pixi was fake but now I'm the same. I'm lying to all my close friends my masking my real identity. And I needed to end that by ending Pixi. Right there and right then, I felt more excited to create ideas. And I had just the idea, it was Pixi's time to get the revenge she deserves.

The next morning, I hopped off to Gab's place and eagerly knocked on his door. Then I started banging and Gab opened the door with a sarcastic smile. "Wow Sam, thanks for waking me up so early this morning. I am honored to serve you, what would you like?" I rolled my eyes and walked over without being told to and plopped myself on the couch. "Gab, I believe I may just have the perfect idea to expose and get revenge for Pixi." He yawned and replied, "I don't think revenge is the best way to get back at Pixi but I am your best friend and I will support you for everything." And so I spilled the plan.

I'll go back into the office on Tuesday, same process as last time and get to Pixi's computer. I'll go back to her drafts section and hit send, for all of her drafts, and see what happens. But I'll have to wait till Tuesday. When's Tuesday? Tomorrow. Tomorrow's when I put my plan to action and perform my perfect revenge for Pixi.