Chapter 13: Oh No He Didn't

I noticed 4 messages on my phone from Gab, "Charlee" "Charlee, I can't log back on." "Charlee, I'm locked out for a week." "Charlee, do something."

Pixi.

It had to be her. This time decided not to message Pixi through my phone. I would directly message her in MSP as Charlee. 

Of course, I couldn't message her IN-IN MSP because nobody can and this is a regular account so I decided to go to my email account and send an email to MovieStarPlanet@moviestarplanet.com via  email-od.com. Then I realised, I'm not trying to contact the entire MSP staff, I'm contacting Pixi personally. She had an email that only staff knew...and former staff. I emailed Pixi through her personal business account, Pixi_Star@moviestarplanet.com. She has to answer it. I sent a long email about how she shouldn't have stooped that level of false reporting Gab and that's a sickening power-hungry low life who has nothing better to do than reporting. I told her that I'm Samantha, through the account of MODELPEEPS.

After a few minutes, I had received a reply:

"I know that you're Samantha, anyways. I've seen your famous little forums. God, don't you have anything else to do? You're such a desperate attention-seeker. Stop trying to be a hero, everyone thinks you're a stupid fool embarrassing yourself. I'm telling you this because I am your friend and I care for you. I haven't done anything to your boyfriend, Gab. Go and find someone else to blame. I'm innocent in this case. Accusing people without evidence doesn't suit you. xx -Pixi <3 "

I read it over. I am so not a desperate attention-seeker and I'm pretty sure nobody thinks of me as a stupid fool. And she actually thought Gab was my boyfriend. He's in my bestie place, not my boyfriend place! But the most obnoxious part is that she isn't accepting the fact that she sent those false warnings to Gab. But something wasn't right here. I had an idea.

I went back to playing MSP,  and I soon received another text, "I'm sure you've got my surprise. How'd you like it?" 

I'm not so sure if Pixi is lying or not.. But it maybe be likely Pixi was telling the truth about being innocent. Maybe this isn't Pixi after all. 

I replied to Pixi, "You're not Pixi."

There was a long wait for the next message, finally I saw him answering, "Looks like I'm caught."

Who could this be, if not Pixi?!

Zac Sky.