Chapter 7: Pixelated Again

Well. Here I was, a new character on MSP. I was no longer that sensational Samantha, I called myself Charlee, I gotta admit, it was a cool name. Though, it was too cool for a noob, I had to level up more. A level 1 avatar named Charlee? That wasn't so likely.

 I completed some jobs to level up until I was in level 5. I desperately needed to go to level 6 for all the good stuff, and then level 8, but I needed to level up faster, get more starcoins, clothes and furniture for people to start taking me seriously. I didn't want people to know that noobs can start a racket or they'll hate me.

I brushed my loose locks out of the computer screen as I noticed a wardrobe to my left. My wallet. I had saved upto 4, 231 dollars to buy 1 year vip. It wasn't much depending on the money I had, it was a lot, but they always say you have to spend to earn. 

In just about 5 minutes, I had a year VIP. I was so excited! It was my first time as a normal MSP player! I levelled up fast, collecting everything from my piggy bank, I was so rich! There was lots of time left until the time for action, I decided to go shopping! I made a cute look with black clothes and black hair. I looked awesome!

 I went to the beach chatroom and met a guy in a chatroom, he was kind of a newbie, but he was really sweet, though I couldn't trust him enough to reveal my identity. His username was equally awesome, GABBYTHEDUDE. He asked me to call him Gab and I accepted. We became friends then, I decided to guide him through MSP, who would know MSP better than me.

After an hour of hanging out, he had to go offline. I bid him goodbye and then got to work. I went to forums and made 6 forums, all on myself. Whoops, I meant Samantha. Sure enough, an hour later the riot had started again. Eventually, forums were filled with me. Headlines  had written "Samantha" and things like Breaking News. MSP was trying to hard to make them forget about me with forums like "CIMA Jaw-dropping Moments" but no one heeded to them. 

In just a day, I had made a great friend, got VIP and started to create forums in my name. Pixi's in trouble, I'M UNSTOPPABLE!