Chapter 14: Answers

"Zac?!", I typed. "Why are you pretending to be Pixi?"

"Because she loathes you.", he replied.

I knew this was Zac! Who else had access to her phone besides him?!

"Then, why does this involve you in any way? This is a thing between me and her.", I asked.

He didn't type for a few minutes. And then he answered, the most shocking answer one could ever give to my question.

"Because I love her."

I gaped at that particular message. Woah. I didn't know anyone could truly love Pixi. This is real love. But, it's Pixi he's talking about. Pixi, a cold, stone-hearted person who never had or will ever have feelings for anyone. She's like a robot without emotions, her heart is metaphorically pixelated. I actually felt bad for Zac. He went through so much just to support and help Pixi without expecting anything in return from her. In fact, his career could be on the line because of what he had done to Gab. And by that thought, I remembered exactly what he had done to Gab. And it wasn't something you would applaud to.

"Un-lock Gab.", I wrote as I exhaled.

"Fine, whatever. I've revealed my identity anyways."

After that, I messaged Gab on my phone, "Good news! Operation Remove Pixi is back on! :D "

I got a message back from him, "Oh, so now we're calling it Operation Remove Pixi?"

I replied for the second and final time, "I guess we are. Now get back online!"

"I wonder how you do it, Charlee."