Chapter 11: Cherish Good Times

I had just got my superb idea. Me and Gab rushed to my house. Once we reached, we collapsed to the couch in my living room. I started mumbling to myself, contemplating on my genius plan. Gab obviously thought I was crazy. In fact, he had asked me, "Charlee, what's wrong?" I just laughed. No, I didn't 'just' laugh, I laughed like a maniac, a mad scientist, to be accurate. Oh, I was just so happy with how this all was turning out!

I faced him after I stopped my lunatic-ness and shouted, "I know what we're gonna do today", just like Phineas does from 'Phineas and Ferb'. He had a intrigued look on his face, "And that is..?" I smiled and pointed at a picture I took of him secretly; one that had him and a bunch of other girls huddled around him like penguins discovering a single fish in a long state of famine. 

He stared at the picture quietly for a minute and then asked, "When did you take that photo?" 

"A few hours ago."

He stared at the picture and then at me in repetition. Finally, he spoke, and after a very long time, "I'm IRRESISTIBLE, aren't I?" He smirked. "Pfft, please.", and we both started laughing. We have good times together, I guess this was one of them.

After a bit 'chilling', at last I had mentioned by thought. We started by having an unimportant, sarcastic beginning which make me rethink, how did I get a friend like him?

"You're a boy, right?"

"Last time I checked, yeah, I am"

"I can see that."

"Duh."

*crickets*

"You were saying?"

"I don't remember."

"Oh, stupid."

"You're the one who had to add his hint of so-called 'humour' and sarcasm."

"And you're the one who forgot what to say. In less that 2 minutes. That's nice."

"Oh my lord."

"I'll help you refresh your memories. Key word: Boys. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Oh no."

"Hot, hot boys.... like me."

"ExCUSme Gab, but we WEREN'T talking about you."

"You asked if I was a boy.."

"You know what, this conversation will just drag on. Let me just get started on whatever I have to say."

I was hoping for a more PROFESSIONAL INTRODUCTION. Like how lawyers do their opening statements. Although, now that I think of it, they're more like oral essays then statements. It would go like this:

"I am going to speak to you about my thoughts of spreading the word that Pixi is...evil."

"Please go on."

"We both know you're a boy, and also that there are not many boys in MSP."

"Right."

"And we've seen that photo I've shown you where there were girls crowded around you."

"Continue."

"I am going to tell you my brilliant idea about how I am going to use you to help fulfil my goal."

But a daydream remains a daydream. So then, I told him everything about my plan. I was going to use him to spread the word. He was a boy, boys get lots of attention, even when a girl's not interested in the boy, they still get an urge to talk to him. The best way to contact people is through Forums, and that's exactly where he's going!

He looked shocked, "Who, me? In Forums? I don't even know how the people are like! It's probably boring." I scowled at him, "No, idiot, you're not gonna do anything but earn people's trust and heart and then make them believe..no, you're going to make them KNOW that Pixi is evil." I opened Forums and grinned at it. "Besides, male forumers get more attention; Aaron, KaIon, Cody, Joey, you are going to fit in just fine!" He exhaled. 

"Look, I'm doing this for you. Don't make me regret it. The people better be good.", he replied.

I sent him home and I found that he had already gone to work.

He had posted his very first forum! And look at the replies, there was so many! You'll find out very soon. 

All you have to do is just go to the next chapter!