Finding you

Your p.o.v

I remember walking and running away from them, their coming for me I collapsed , my feet hurt from running I've been on the run for months stealing for food and water my clothes are ripped.

I slowly open my eyes to see I'm laying on a couch with a pillow next to my head I don't remember much " ouch my ....... Head" I say my voice raspy " o my GLOB SHES AWAKE " I hear a loud screechy voice scream a girl runs into the room I see she is wearing a blue top and dark blue skirt with a bunny hat and a blonde pice if hair hanging out the front of it " are you ok honey bun? " a cat ? Said " ummmmm where am I ? Who are you?"
" I asked you a question first but I guess we should tell you " she said in sassy voice. " your in AAA and I'm Fiona and this is Cake." Fiona said before cake could speak again "what's your name?" "Oh sorry I'm (Y/N) "
They both smiled at me and then Fiona looked shocked "ARE YOU HUMAN!!!!" She yelled I just slowly nodded my head then she screamed "now your not the only one" Cake said to her while she flayed her arms around in the air I stood up and Fiona gave me a hug we both fell to the floor laughing.
" we will have a girls night to get to know you better sugar" Cake smiled at me "ok then but I don't have any clothes or anything actually" I nervously laugh "don't worry I got it" she winked and walked away. " hey we have a spare room you can have it stay here as long as you like" Fiona said in an excited voice " thank you that's very kind of you" "no problem (Y/N) "

We spent most of the night talking about who I was where I came from my background but didn't tell them I was on the run

" I'm tired I'm gunna hit the hay" I yawned "night" they both said at the same time I walked into my room it was simple with dark purple walls and a black bed plus a balcony I noticed that the balcony doors where open so I went to investigate...

??? P.O.V

I watched her she was beautiful (long/short) (H/C) hair ,a sleeping with sirens top and black leggings on amazing (E/C) eyes and (S/C) skin who was she? I need to know.

Your P.O.V

I walked slowly to the balcony nothing was there but I felt something brush past my face when I looked where it came from I saw a boy ? He was floating? He had long Raven hair and a plaid red shirt , ripped jeans and red converse. His face a light grey with Crimson eyes " Ummm hello?" I said startled "Hey" his voice deep and soothing "I'm sorry if I startled you my names Marshall Lee what's yours " "I'm (Y/N) and you kinda scared me " I laugh nervously he smirks at me I blush slightly I just hope he didn't notice " your a...... A vampire!" He looks at me and laughs "Ye I am does that scare you" he flashes his demon eyes "Ye it does" I say honestly " wow that was umm honest" he stops laughing and rubs the back of his neck I smile at him " what are you doing here anyway" I look at him confused " I could ask you the same thing " he says cocky i was about to speak when he said something " can you sing ?"
He said while looking directly at me " I dunno I've never tried" " well we can have a jam session tomorrow at mine I'll pick you up from here tomorrow morning" I blush "ok sounds like fun" he laughs " goodnight (Y/N) see you tomorrow " he kisses my hand before leaving and winks at me "goodnight Marshall" I watch him fly away into the night sky.

HEY GUYS THIS WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IM KINDA NEW TO THIS LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE ;)