Spilling feelings?

Fiona's POV

I knew Marshall liked me he definitely wrote that song for me who else I love him too.....

Marshall's POV

I got off the stage and walked toward (Y/N) she was stood with Fiona "Hey can I .....umm....... Talk to you outside for a minute" I don't know what to say to her "Ye sure" she sounded happy we walked out side and sat underneath a tree " what's up marshy" "well I uhhhh tell you something.wait what did you just call me?" I give her a smirk " I called you marshy" I blush "sorry I won't call you that again" she looked at the floor "I don't mind but I need to tell you something important" "what is it?" I looked her in her (E/C) beautiful eyes "I-l-l like ...... You a lot actually" she looks scared " I like you too but I Carnt do this" she gets up and starts to walk away I grab her hand "why not I love you (Y/N)!!" She has tears in her eyes " I love you too marshy but they will hurt you if they find me" I'm confused " who are 'they' and I don't care I want to be with you now!" "I want you too but just remember I warned you"

Your POV

I Carnt believe it he loves me I love him but I'm scared for us
He put his hand on my face wiping away the tears and he kissed me. His cold lips against my warm ones it felt amazing we pulled a part and he gave me a hug "it's ok your mine now (Y/N) ok? I'll keep you safe for as long as I live that's a promise" he whispered into my ear it sent shivers down my spine "okay" I felt him smile against my neck " I love you (Y/N)"
"I love you too Marshall Lee"

Fiona's POV

I couldn't find (Y/N) or Marshall so I walk outside and see Marshall kissing (Y/N) it felt like my heart had shattered into a. Million pieces she will pay for this!!.

(After the party) 

Your POV

Marshall walked me to the tree house and when we walked in Fiona looked furious " I HATE YOU" she screamed at me when I walked in "why? I haven't done anything"
" YOU KISSED HIM I WAS THE ONE WHO LIKED MARSHALL NOT YOU STUPID!!!"
" HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MADE ME FEEL" she wouldn't stop screaming and I tried reasoning with her and cake took her into another room when she left I just started crying and Marshall put his arms around me "it's ok you can stay at mine tonight" he flew me to his cave / house.
" Marshall I haven't got anything to wear for bed"
"Who said you need clothes" he winked at me with a smirk on his face
"Shut up you I'm being serious" I cross my arms against my chest
"Fine there is a jumper upstairs you can wear go put it on" I go up the ladder and find a red over sized jumper and put it on I have no bottoms  on apart from my underwear which the jumper is covering. I hear a knock at the bedroom door "you can come in Marshall" when he walks in he looks at me "look at you my sexy girlfriend"
I blush a deep red
"I'm really tired  where am I going to sleep?"
"In my bed duh"
"What!"
"You are my girlfriend (Y/N) it's ok ya know I won't hurt you " he laughs a bit
"I guess so" I climb into bed and he gets in next to me and kisses my forehead and looked me in the eyes
" goodnight my queen"
"Goodnight my King"
We both close our eyes and go to sleep with Marshall's arms around me protecting me.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT SHOULD I DO A LEMON WITH THESE TWO OR NOT LET ME KNOW;)