Apologies

Gumballs POV

I feel so bad for breaking Fiona's heart, I still love her, I just didn't know what to do at the time I just thought to end it and figure out what to do because I was going to ask her to marry me but I got really nervous and freaked out.
I will ask her to start again, yeah that's a good idea I'll just do that

Fiona's POV

Okay so maybe I am angry and upset about gumball but I did like Marshall and (Y/N) stole him from me so she has to pay, I know I'm not acting like myself and I have messed everything up between everyone.UGHHHHH!!!! I don't know what to do apologise? Maybe well yeah that's what I'll do it won't work tho and I know it so here is my plan. I have talked to the fallen angels that is who (Y/N) is on the run from I don't really know why tho it's probably a stupid reason anyway I told them where she was and who she was with *laugh* they get (Y/N) and I get marshall it all works out in the end but you can't always trust fallen angels there demonic creatures....... I do miss gumball tho *sigh*

Gumballs POV

I picked up the courage and walked to Fiona and cakes tree house a bouquet of flowers in my hand. Then I knocked on the door, Fiona opened it as beautiful as always "oh hello Fiona" I say "u....um hi gumball" I hand her the bouquet of flowers and a smile shone Bright on her face "wow thanks Gumball would you like to come in" I nodded she seems happy that I'm here " actually Fiona I need to talk about something with you" my heart starts beating faster than when we first met " sure I guess" she replied we both sit down on the sofa "Fiona listen......... I missed you .......... And I didn't want to break up with you but I didn't know what to do ...... I was going to ask you to ..... Ma--  marry ----me but I freaked out ...... I would like to know ummmm would you like to start again with me" as I finished speaking a tear rolled down her face then she had a smile again " oh gumball of course I would ...... I still loved you" we both smile and hug " I'm so sorry Fiona" "I'm sorry too I love you bubba gumball" we separate " and I love you Fiona" so I guess we are a thing now.

Fiona's POV

Oh shit. I just remembered my plan / trap OH MY GLOB there gunna get hurt we need to help and fast " gumball I've done something terrible I have got (Y/N) and Marshall in trouble and I'm afraid their gunna get hurt we need to help then PLEASE" tears stream down my face I mean I hate (Y/N) but I don't want her to die nor do I Marshall gumballs face showes concern "(Y/N) left for Marshalls house this morning there in trouble" we both sprint for the door this is BAD

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THAT I KNOW UPDATES ARE SLOW BUT MY FRIEND MADDIE HAS TOLD ME TO UPDATE IT SO SHOUT OUT TO HER 😊