Nightmares begain

Your POV

*in your dream*

I'm running for my life. Blood? Covering my arms.there is pitch black and a woman's voice "YOU CARNT RUN FOREVER WE WILL FIND YOU AND KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE! JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER" I collapse on the floor and see a shadow above me she cackles and hits me over the head and I blackout.
*end of nightmare*
I immediately wake up sweating and I screamed waking up Marshall
"What's wrong (Y/N)!" He wraps his arms around me I start sobbing
"There ..... T-there coming f-f-for me!" I cry "shhhh it's okay it was just a nightmare" Marshall whispers letting out his sensitive side " I failed her" I breath out I eventually fall back to sleep in his arms.

Marshall's POV

I couldn't fall back to sleep after that who was (Y/N) talking about? Who did she fail? At the moment that was all I could think about and keeping her safe I'll ask her in the morning.

Your POV

I wake up to an empty bed and humming noises from downstairs I giggle to myself and get a shower I still had nothing to wear so I just put on one of marshall's plaid red shirts and some sweat pants I go down the ladder and see him humming while making red velvet pancakes I walk up behind him and kiss his neck and cheek he looks at me and smiles "morning gorgeous" he winks at me "morning marshmallow" he raises his eyebrows then shrugs I guess he doesn't mind I called him that "sit and I'll give you your pancakes" "YAY" I shout and sit on a chair at the table he sits down next to me and we both eat
"So what happened last night that you woke up screaming" he questioned
"Marshall listen there is something I wasn't telling you" I look at the floor and sigh " promise me you won't tell a soul"
"I promise"
"I'm on the run from someone and I didn't want to tell you because well I don't know why I didn't want to tell you"
He lifted my chin and smiled at me
"That explains the screaming but what explains what you said 'I failed her' who did you fail (Y/N)"
A tear rolls down my cheek and he wipes it away
"I failed my mother," I cry
"She's dead because of me"
"So I'm alone"

Marshall's POV

I look at her with sympathy I know what it's like to be alone after all I am 1003. She watched her mother die wow I never new " your not alone you have me I know what it's like being alone and I don't care if they hurt me as long as your safe I don't care"
"I love you" she whimpers
Our lips crash into one another this was filled with so much love and understanding we pull apart after 5 minutes for breath
"I love you too (Y/N) forever and always"
I love her so much I've never felt like this with anyone even Ashley!.

Fiona's POV

I hate her so much she will pay for what she has done to me and I know her little secret I know exactly who to talk to!!.

Your POV

After the nightmare discussion we both went and sat on the couch while watching a movie it was if course a horror movie because it's marshall's favourite when there was a Jump scare I snuggled into the crook of his neck.

Marshall's POV

I wasn't even paying attention to the movie anymore all my attention was on (Y/N) she was so cute I felt her kiss my neck and a light moan escaped my lips and she smirked when the movie was over we just laid there enjoy the presents of each other I then noticed (Y/N) fell asleep so I picked her up bridle style and carried her to the bed and tucked her in then she grabbed my hand " stay with me " I smile and get in beside her after a while we both fell asleep.

HEY GUYS I JUST WANTED TO SAY THERE MIGHT BE SOME LEMONS IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS;)