Happy endings i guess

Caution may contain foul language

Your POV

Of course this happens to me. On my wedding day. My thoughts run wild, but my hand on my stomach.
I wake up. Everything is just a blur plus my dress is ripped which makes me angry! This was expensive!
As I stand up i feel weighed down and hit my head on something above me, as I look up I see a glass ball above me with something in it? Oh great I'm in a hour glass.
This crazed woman really thinks I'm that stupid? I take my heel off and smash it against the glass but of course it doesn't break. Oh no that would be too easy and the story would be over by now.
Well since I'm stuck in here I might as well look at my surroundings and pretend like I have a plan when In actual fact I'm just making it up as I go along.
I look out and see a wine red floor and dark walls I look to be on a raised play form almost like steps that's all I could see the room is pretty dark.
"You awake sweetheart?" A soft voice calls I look to the left of me and see an oldish woman with white hair and pale skin she was wearing rags but kind of looked like a maid.
"Can you help me?" I said looking at her.
"I would if I could sweetie but I can't my daughter won't be happy about it. She wasn't happy when I told her son to leave" she mumbled the last part
"I'm .. I'm sorry what did you just say?" She quickly looks back at me
"Oh nothing... are you hungry?" She looks at me and notices I'm holding my stomach, "umm are you okay sweetheart? Are you in pain?" She placed her hand upon the glass, her hands where strange the where wrinkly but had some youthfulness about them.
"Yes yes I'm fine just ummm some complications" I spat out quickly, she took at step back and looked at me with a smile.
"I see" she turned as if to walk away but I stopped her and I sat down.
"You remind me of someone" I say as she turns around to look at me.
"Oh do I? May i ask who darling?" She smiled and sat down outside the glass.
"My boyf.... my husband" I smile to her and played with my ring.
"Your married? May I see your ring?" She sounded sweet and caring.
"Yes of course" I held up the ring to the side of the glass to show her, she stops and for a moment she almost seemed to stop breathing, "where'd you get that?" She said breathless.
"Oh well my husband gave it to me, we got married this morning" she looked at my dress then back at me then stood up,
"Oh yes yes of course you did how silly of me I should've known, you uh look beautiful" she spoke like she owned the ring, she began to walk away "wait what's your name?!" I ask as she walks/speed walks away. "My name is Athena... Grandmother Athena" she disappears almost instantly. I've never been more confused in my life.

Marshalls POV

I open the portal to the nightOsphere. Me, cake, bubba and Fiona all jump in. We immediately arrive at the gates of the castle.
"Uh why are we here?" Fiona pipes up
"Because (Y/N) is here stupid" I spat at her
"Well this is scary can't we just leave her?" She sounded like she didn't even care.
"We can't just leave a pregn...*cough cough* god it's hot here isn't it? Hahah am I right? Hah" cake quickly said and wiped sweat from her forehead, that's not weird at all... we enter the gates but some guards stop us.
"I'm sorry MR Abdeer but you can't got in there" a guard said nervously. "Oh I can. And I will." I say pushing him out of the way but because it's not a Disney movie more guards come to stop us. Great I have to fight on my wedding day.

Your POV

I've been sat here for god nows how long but a really long time I've counted everything in this room and that's nothing!
"Hello doll" oh thank god a person! "Can you help me?" I say into the darkness.
"Why would I help get you out? When I put you in there" oh the witch is back. Brilliant. A woman emerged wearing a suit and her hair back in a tight bun she had pale skin and dark eyes. "Your Marshalls mother right?" I stand up "I am, and you are my daughter in law." She walked up the steps towards me "well why would you bring me here then?" She just laughed "that's simple you see, Marshall has to be king here and your the only person that'll bring him here stupid, you see he ran away years ago and I could never find him until now I heard about your little wedding and didn't get an invite so I just invited myself" I had no words if he is a king that means I'm a queen and we have a little prince or princess. Holy shi- "oh and I'm guessing you've realised your in an hour glass yes?" I gave her the no shiz look "when they get here I'll pull this plug and he has to agree to staying here or you suffocate it's simple really. Toodles." She walks out of the room I just mock her "toodles blah blah blah" as I'm mocking her I'm Snapped out of it by a voice I've been waiting to hear "wow my wife is really mature" I spin in the direction of the voice "holy mother of god and all things holy get me out of here right now please" yet as soon as I say 'please' I feel sand pour onto my head. Great.
"Oh goodie your here" the woman is stood next to the hour glass.
"Mom stop that right now!" Marshalls voice bellowed throughout the room.
"Only if you stay with mummy" she starts giggling and holds her arms out.
"No I won't! Not after everything. Not after what happens to dad."
While they are sorting their differences I'm over here trying not to die.
"Uh guys. I know this is important bonding time for you guys but uh a little help!"
"Don't you talk to your mother like that!" Marshalls mother screamed at him and he screamed back. Wonderful..
"Psss psss" I turn around to see cake and gumball oh thank god
"Fiona Is kicking ass outside" Gumball smiles oh now there's two witches here.
"We are going to get you out" they both try breaking the glass but the sand is now up to my waist and I can't move. They are making way too much noise and marshalls mother turns at to look at them.
"More guests. I don't think I have enough snacks. Hahahahah" she gets guards to grab them and tie them up.
"You only have so much time left Marshall, stay with me and she lives if not she dies..." she points her finger towards me and the sand speeds up. No no please no . It's up to my shoulders by now.
"Marshall!! Please.." i start to feel light headed. I look over to see cake she quickly thinks of something and that something was one thing I didn't want her to say...
"STOP SHES PREGNANT STOP PLEASE" the sand in the glass stops it's now up to my chin. The room goes silent and everyone looks at me.
"I'm so sorry I didn't say anything Marshall I'm so sorry please" I start to cry but nobody says anything and the sand vanishes.
I walk to the edge and bang against the glass.
"FUCKING SAY SOMETHING" I scream/cry.
"I love you" is all he said.
The next thing I know is his mother is on the ground but was too far away for Marshall to do it cake and gumball where still tied up. As she fell I saw the white haired woman appear.
"Athena?"
"Grandma?" Marshall seemed so confused
"I've been waiting for this for years" Athena spoke marshalls mothers body was then transported into a small box with a ruby on top.
"I loved her but she didn't deserve to rule the kingdom" Marshall ran to her and hugged her
"Grandma your alive" he stared to laugh
"I've always been alive stupid" they both start laughing.
Cake and gumball where set free and so was I.
I immediately run to Marshall
"I'm sorry.." I say.
"For what?" He placed his hand on my stomach.
"Not telling you and not explaining everything an-" I was cut off
"We never did finish the wedding.." he smiles and looks into my eyes.
"You may now kiss the bride" Athena says abruptly.
He kisses me immediately.
"IM GUNNA BE A DAD" he picks me up and spins we both start laughing.
"What will happen to the kingdom Athena?" I say to her.
"Please call me grandma sugar, and don't worry about this place I got it" we all laugh.

6 years later:

Your POV
"And that my little devil is the end of our story."
"That was awesome" Adam said with a lisp he only has one front tooth after all.
"It maybe an awesome story but I've heard it all before, now go play outside" Marshall says and kisses my forehead and ushers for Adam to go outside.
"Be careful" I say as Adam runs out the door.

Adams POV
I ran into the woods to my favourite spot it was a tree on a hill with a swing attached.
"Hello?" I hear a voice say I turn around to see a boy with light pink hair and peachy skin and blue eyes.
"Oh hello" I giggle
"You like coming here?" The strange boy said "yeah it's my happy place mommy said everyone has one"
"Its mine too"
"Do you want to be friends?" I asked him
"Sure, I'm Daniel" he held out his hand, I shook it.

"I'm Adam"