With a brothers help

Your POV

When I got to the doors of the candy kingdoms castle doors I knocked on the doors. Gumball opened them and nearly started to cry when he saw me I had mascara down my cheeks , my eyes puffy and red , tears still steaming hot down my face he immediately pulls me into a hug " what have you done to yourself?" He asks while stroking the back of my head I couldn't say anything I just broke down in his arms.

Gumball's POV

I just hated to see (Y/N) like this she was like a sister to me we call each other brother and sister now. I knew he would do this to her we walked inside and I took her to one of the guest bedrooms " you can stay here for as long as you want ok?" She just shook her head to say yes. " thank you " she whispered " I'll have pepper make you some tea, change into these and get comfy" I left some pyjamas on the bed and walked out.

Your POV

It's really sweet of him I got changed into the pyjamas and sat on the bed staring at the pink sheets then bubba entered the room again " here I brought you this " he handed me the warm cup of tea " do you wanna talk about it ?" He questioned " I'll tell you about it tomorrow bubba it's just I Carnt get my thoughts together at the moment" I smile weakly at him " ok get some rest it's getting late " he kisses my forehead the leaves me in the room.
I stand up and walk to the bathroom and wash my face when I looked in the mirror I looked horrible puffy eyes and red underneath I just shrug it off and walk to the balcony I get onto the balcony and sit in one corner on the floor and face the moon " I loved you so much Marshall Lee and you broke me " tears gather in my eyes again I just sit there not caring who sees me " I loved and I loved and I lost you *sigh*" I whisper/ sing to myself

Marshall's POV

'WHAT AM I GOING TO DO. This is Fiona's fault she did this that BITCH WTF does she think she was doing she new for once in my life I was happy and now look (Y/N) hates me and is never going to forgive ,even talk to me again , my dead heart feels broken again'.I was sat in my kitchen and tears start running down my face 'what are you doing Marshall pull yourself together' I just let them fall onto the table I get up and punch a hole in the wall behind me my hand starts bleeding and I don't even care.

Your POV

While I starred into the sky I decided to talk to my mother I know she is dead but I need to feel like someone is listening to me "Hey mama I know your gone and probably Carnt hear me but just know that I'm not okay and I need your help I don't know what to do anymore I remember what you told me to always have courage and be kind but I've tried doing that and it doesn't work like you said.'I start crying at this point' I just want to see your beautiful face again hear your wonderful voice I remember the lullaby you sang to me it went like this ' lavenders blue dilly dilly lavenders green when I am king dilly dilly you shall be queen' I hope you remember people probably think I'm crazy talking to myself but I know I'm talking to you , your in the wind , moon , sky and stars I hope I'll meet you there one day goodnight mamar " I got up and walked inside closing the doors behind me. I slipped into bed and cried myself to sleep waiting for the next tortuous day ahead.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER IT WAS KIND OF SAD I KNOW BUT HOPEFULLY THINGS GET BETTER ;)