Weeks pass and hearts are shatterd

Your POV

Your probably wondering what happened after well it's been three weeks since *~* well you know what happened anyway I have gotten closer to gumball he's like my brother now I have spoken to cake nearly every day Fiona still hates me ~_~ I want to make it right but she just won't speak to me ugh .... I saw one of them , the people I'm running away from she was wearing a black dress , had neon blue hair plus pale skin and black wings I just turned around and walked away she looked like she was waiting for someone that's a bit weird don't you think? Me and Marshall are in a serous relationship now >,< he's my world and I hope I'm his.....

( now back to the story )

Your POV

I was walking pass Fiona's and cakes tree house so I decided to go in and talk to cake when I knocked on the door cake awnsered she smiled "come in sugar" "thank you honey" I reply when I looked around I don't see Fiona anywhere hummmm strange "where is Fiona?" I ask cake while she drinks some of the tea she made us " I don't know I saw her this morning but she was acting a bit weird" I just laugh a small bit I picked strawberries before I came here for Marshall "oh I'll have to go cake I need to get these back home" I wave her goodbye "okay baby cakes be safe" she waves back as I shut the door. I was walking home and felt like someone was watching me.

Marshall's POV

I was in my house and heard a knock on the door so I went to awnser it. When I open the door I see Fiona she asked to talk to me outside so I walk outside she just smiled at me but not her usual cheery smile it was crooked and evil she immediately pulls me towards her and kisses me I wanted to pull away but I couldn't it was like a spell.......

Your POV

I just got to the front of the cave and what I saw made my heart shatter Marshall was kissing Fiona I couldn't do anything I drop the basket on the floor tears running down my face making my mascara run down my face "m-Marshall...." I whisper loud enough for him to hear his head spins toward me a shocked expression on his face "(Y/N) I c-c-can e-expal-" I cut him off Fiona just stood there with at twisted smile.
"No I get it you love her that's okay I don't need and explanation just tell me next time" hit tears streaming down my face "no it's not like that" "I said I get it okay" I just gave a weak and shattered smile "you two make a good couple" with that I ran away tears flowing from my eyes towards the candy kingdom to talk to gumball.