Gumball

Your POV

The next morning I woke up to hear cake yelling at someone. It sounds like a guy so I rub my eyes and walk down stairs. All eyes where on me but my eyes immediately glue to a boy dressed in a pink hoodie with dark purple jeans and dark pink hair he just looked at me and said "hello" I just smile do I really look that bad in the morning I had my hair in a messy bun (choose a different one if you have short hair) and a grey tank top with black shorts Fiona was crying so I ran over to her and we both went to the kitchen. "What's wrong Fiona" she just sat there staring into space tears rolling down her face.
"He wants me back but I Carnt take him back" she whispered not even blinking "why not? He made you happy right?" She looked at me "yes but .....I.....I love someone else" I smiled weakly at her "who you have to tell me" she was smiling back " his name is Marshall Lee" my heart dropped why did I feel like this I only met him a few days ago. " oh he s-sounds interesting" I felt like I was going to cry but I put on a brave face she looked at me and smiled "he is and do you know what I don't need gumball I'm going to tell him thanks for listening (Y/N)" she walked out of the room to shout at gumball.
When she walked out I put my hands to my face and tears began to stream down my face "why?" I whisper.

Marshall's POV

I Carnt stop thinking of (Y/N) she's just awesome, beautiful and an electric personality. I need to see her again I fly to Fiona's tree house I turn invisible and climb through an open window to find Fiona and cake yelling at Gumball but (Y/N) wasn't in her room so I go to the kitchen and see her crying I just stand there and watch I hear her whisper "why?" That's when I turn visible and she jumped back abit "why are you crying gorgeous" she just starred at me and said in a shaken voice "H....H.....how long have you been here?" "Just got here but answer my question" (Y/N) looked at the floor "Fiona is in love with you" another tear rolled down her face "does she? Well that's a surprise but it doesn't explain why your crying your too beautiful it cry" she blushes a deep red I smirk at her "I ... I .... I don't know why I'm crying when she told me I felt a pain in my chest and uggg I don't know " my smirk becomes a smile "you like me don't you" "what no I.......don't do I?"

Your POV

O my glob I like Marshall Lee what do I do ? This will break Fiona's heart
I felt something on my cheek it went as quickly as it came "I like you too" a whisper in my ear when I looked next to me Marshall was gone so I stood up and looked around the room.... He wasn't there.
I walked into the room to find the boy wearing pink still there no one else was there so I sat down "Hey I'm gumball nice to meet you" the boy said I just smiled and said " Hello I'm (Y/N) umm where are Fiona and cake?" He starred at me "umm hello?" I waved my hand in front of his face to bring him back to reality "oh sorry they went on an adventure to take their minds of things" I just sat there "ok so I just have to get dressed I'll be back down" I quickly had a shower and got dressed into some ripped jeans and a top and did my hair but when I came back downstairs there was no one there apart from a note that said ' sorry I didn't say good bye but I had to run back to the candy kingdom but anyway I invite you Fiona and cake to my Royal ball tomorrow ~~~ yours sincerely prince gumball'

He was a prince ? Huh

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE I DO WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH YOU FIONA AND MARSHALL WHO KNOWS ;)