The warehouse

Marshall's POV

I woke up in chains, pfffhhh whatever I can break these easily when I tried " your not getting out of those, bad boy" a woman's voice shrieked and a FALLEN ANGEL? appeared "and why not?" I remark "because there laced with magic"
"Where am I!!!! And where is (Y/N)?!!!"
"How quaint you want her well she's here" a light shone on a body laid on the floor a wound on the girls forehead "(Y/N)??? (Y/N) wake up!!!!" I scream at her she can't be gone I can hear her heart beat.

Your POV

I woke up with a light shining in my eyes I feel blood drip down my face I sit up and look to see Marshall chained up "MARSHALL!!!" I get up to run to him but get pulled back by something I turn to see my wrists are chained to the floor when I look back him he looks me straight in the eyes 'I love you' he mouthed to me as I say it back
"Oh goodie your awake *laugh*"
I could recognise that voice anywhere
"Why have you done this?"
"Oh sweetie you know why, and guess who told me where you were your little blonde friend"
"FIONA THAT BITCH" Marshall shouted
"Calm down lover boy" that twisted bitch said
"Your probably wanting to know where you are or why your chained hmm"
"Just tell us you twisted freak"
She cackled "your in a abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere and your chained because it's more fun that way"

Gumball's POV

That was it there gone "glob I should have taken care of her " I bang my fists against the door "I know where they are call cake and Lord monochromicorn " Fiona said we rush back to the candy kingdom to meet them there and we fly off on mono.

Your POV

She was tormenting us ever second but as soon as she left the room I broke down "she's going to kill me" I cry Marshall walks as far as the chains will reach "i will protect you (Y/N) she won't hurt you just stay strong" I look at him to see the blood drip from his open wound on his head from when she knocked him out "I should have just moved on and never come to the candy kingdom"
"If you didn't then I wouldn't have met you " he smiles and I return it
"Oh isn't this cute" oh for globs sake she's back
"Time to go darling"
"What no!" I say/yell
"Your not taking her anywhere your fucking freak just let us go!!" Marshall yells at her, her eyes get pitch black
She's using her magic now so the chains will loosen right I have a plan
"I'll go with you" "WHAT!!!!" Marshall shouts at me in shock
"Good girl"
"On one condition you leave to room and let me say goodbye to him"
She thinks for a second "okay then" and with that she left the room
"Your going to go with her ?!" He whispers while a tear runs down his face "no I have a plan she is using her magic now so the chains should be weak we can escape you just need to break them" he smiles and nods and within a split second the chains around his waists break and fall to the floor Marshall runs towards me and Hugs me "where gunna get out of here you just need to trust me okay?"
"Okay"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING " we both look at the door to see the fallen angel stood in the door frame

Marshall pins her against the wall "WHERE GETTING OUT OF HERE!" He screams at her she throws him across the room and flys into the air Marshall does the same and changes into his bat form while they are distracting each other I try and undo the chains and success I did it ! Yes go me ! I mentally high five myself and look back at them to see he had hit her to the ground and broken her wings (which kills fallen angels) but not before falling to the floor himself became she stabbed him with and immoral blade (kills immortals) just then Fiona, gumball, cake and mono rush through the door , I rush over to my fallen hero......