Epilogue

10 years later

Ardir POV

We just finished construction on Annúminas. After my home Tyrn Gorthad was finished, I volunteered to help Arnwen with Annúminas We had agreed to just remain friends as she was not quite ready for a relationship and has many things to deal with. "Well, I guess you should be heading back to Tyrn Gorthad. Make sure to visit once in awhile for it will take some time before our population will be like it once was." Arnwen told me as she came to say farewell. "I will visit don't worry. Farewell my Lady Arnwen." I said as I bowed formally and mounted onto my horse, Hinnoron. "May the Valar always be with you." She replied as I nudged Hinnoron back to Tyrn Gorthad.

Arnwen POV

I returned back to my newly built house and ordered for my men to take the rest of the day off while meeting with Malgoben, my new General. Toron, Magor and Gurthwen became Captains of my guard while Cúnir, Pengwen and Cúves commanded the archers in my army. Luingwen and Cílben became the head of my houses of healing and Loborneth was in charge of all of the horses and stable boys. "Should we start building our fortifications around the city my Lady?" Malgoben asked. "We will let the men rest for the rest of the day. Tomorrow we can start building the defences of this city." I said. "Tell the men to take the rest of the day off." I ordered. "As you wish My Lady" he said as he went to carry out his orders. I sighed. I knew that we still need protection because even though evil is vanquished, there might still be work to do to achieve peace.

THE END.

A/N:  Thank you so much for following this story as far as it came.  The image above is of Annúminas. I have good news for all you who like adventure and the How to train your dragon series.  Nothin2Lose and I are collaborating in a HTTYD fanfic called the 9 Dragon Guardians.  Look for it on both of our accounts.  Because of the stories I'm writing, A sequel is not likely to happen for this book however If I get over 150 votes I will gladly make a sequel after I've completed my other books.