prolouge

Elsa had never meet her father. Her mother didn't have pictures either and they never had the time to paint him either since he was always at war. How ironic that it would be of a heartattack he would die of instead of beingi mpailed by another man.

Her mother, Idun, did not take a husband right away. It was not until Elsa was 5 when her mother remarried with Prince Agdarr of Finland and not until Elsa was 6, that she got her first sibling. Rapunzel, who had her father's eyes. Elsa did never get to hold Rapunzel  because Agdarr was very careful with her and there was always someone else to take her.

Elsa was pretty mad because of that. But she has gotten over it now, 2 years later and 8 years old, as she is weighing on her stool, waiting for a nurse to get her and Rapunzel,who was playing on the floor.

When the door opened Elsa darted in too her mothers chamber, not waiting for the nurse too even say anything.

In the bed laid her mother, sweaty and panting slowly, holding a bundle. On the other side of the bed was Agdarr, smiling. Elsa approched the bed and tried to look at the bundle.

It was the most livliest baby she had ever seen. Unlike Rapunzel, who had just been sleeping the whole time after she was born, this baby had it's eyes open and was frantically scaning the room.

Her mother laid the baby in Elsa's arms and the baby's eyes found Elsa's.

The baby had the eyes of their mother and the hair of it's father.

The baby's name was Annastasia and from that moment on she and Elsa would be inseparable.

Being the third daugther of the Queen had it's cons. While Elsa prepared to become Queen, Rapunzel and Annastasia had ettique lessons. Rapunzel was a natural at everything while Annastasia had a hard time learning. Rapunzel could play the cello, the flute, the piano, dance every dance and paint you a poitrait in 10 minutes while Annastasia couldn't do anything that tutors seemed worthy of knowing.

It did not become better when 6 years after Annastasia was born, their brother, Henry, was born. Being the only son gave him a lot of attention and Annastasia was neglected even more.

But Elsa loved Annastasia more than anyone and Annastasia loved Elsa with all her heart.

5 years later, at the annual ball, Elsa had decieded that she was going too study at a University in Paris before she would become queen. This broke Annastasia's heart.

When she arrived at the ball that evening, she was happy too see that Annastasia was dancing with her father, glowing in her yellow dress. As soon she caught the eyes of Elsa and she hurried towards her and looked at her with sad eyes.

-Please Elsa, don't go to Paris. I'll be all alone here.

Elsa smiled warmly, not noticing the boy that was watching them from behind the staircase.

-I have to Annastasia. But I brought you something.

She searched in her pocket before she pulled out a necklace and a little box. Annastasia snapped when she heard a scream from the kitchen boy who was being carried by a bigger man away from here.

She placed the necklace in a secret hole and twisted. As she did, music started to play and Annastasia snapped back and sang with it.

-On the wind, cross the sea, hear this song and remember, soon you'll be, home with me, once upon a december. That's our song!

Elsa gave her the necklace.

-Read what it says.

Annastasia twisted the necklace so she could read the engraving: