she is the real deal

Merida and Jack stood outside the opera house waiting for Tooth and Anna to join them. Merida,who was wearing a green blue dress, was anxiously shuffeling back and forth along the sidewalk, grubbling to herself. Jack was sitting on the steps, chin in his palm, his hair sleeked backwards, his tuexedo wrinkleless.

-I'm worried about Anna. What if Elsa doesn't believe her? she announced as she tried to rip it of her head.

-Relax Merida, she is the real deal, Jack said softly.

Merida huffed and sat down next to him.

-I know-

Jack shoot up from his seat, scoff planted on his face.

-No, you don't. I was the boy in the Palace, the one who opened the wall and helped her escape, he said and ran a hand through his hair while observing Merida. Her eyes were as large as plates, looking like a dead fish with her mouth hanging open.

-She's the princess, Merida, he stated.

Merida began to smile.

-That means that Anna has found her family and Elsa will be happier than ever, she declared.
However, her smile quickly turned into a frown. She turned to Jack.

-But, what about you? she asked and cocked her head to the side.

Jack snorted.

-I'll be out of your lives forever, he stated, looking away.

Merida was on her feet as quick as the wind.

-But, Jack-

He put his hand up.

-Princesses don't marry kitchen boys, he stated again. Merida was quick on his tail, standing infront of him, her angry eyes staring in to his own.

-You have to tell her, she declared.

-Tell me what?

Merida whirled around and Jack looked up.

Anna had earrings that dangled and sparkled in the moonlight. Her strawberry blonde hair had been braided in the front and had been twisted into a bun in the nape of her neck. She was grabbing on to a pastel blue fur coat that was covering every inch of her body. Her lips had been painted with red lipstick making her lips pop out of her face.

Jack's mouth had formed into a 'o' and he thought about what Merida said.

-That.... you look beautiful, he finished, feeling Merida's eyes burning a hole in his head.

Anna raised a eyebrow but smiled even so.

-Wow, thank you. You look beautifuller. Well not fuller but you know..

Jack laughed at Anna's babbeling, hearing how fake his own laugh sounded. Tooth joined them and hooked Merida's arm in her's and they entered the opera while Jack repressed his roaring feelings.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Tooth had to go to a diffrent way since she was going to the booth Elsa was in. She gave Jack, Merida and Anna the tickets and told them that she would see them soon enough before she waved them off.

A man offered to take their coats and Anna gave him hers, revealing the midnightblue, strapless dress with a little cape that was attached to it. She had braided her hair in the front but had put the rest of her hair in a bun, suggested by Tooth, so when she let her hair down it would come as a dramatic surprise. Anna relased her hair from the old style and let it flow in waves down her back. She felt nervous for the way Jack would react. Would he just blow it off and not care about how she looked or would he compliment her and than take the chance and kiss her? Or would he-