Fight

I continue to scream Grants name. I slam the door. I yell. Still no response. I pace through the room. I scream. I hear the door open. Peter opens the door. I walk past him.

"Ricky what's wrong?" He asks. I burst into the hanger. I walk towards the planes. He grabs my arm. "Ricky!" I shake his grip.

"I have to go find them." I say sternly.

"Then you aren't going alone." He says. I look him in the eyes. I see he won't take no for an answer.

"Fine." I say. He changes into the dragon. I mount his scaley back. He takes off. We fly high above he city. I press my ear piece.

"Clark. You have anything for us?" I ask.

"There is a turf war between remaining A.M. and Metas at the corner of Lexington avenue and Allegheny way." He tells us.

"Thank you." I say. I pull Peter to the left, towards the current battle. We enter residential houses. I can see the battle ensuring on the ground. Peter flies low to let me down. I extend my staff. I see a glare of light from metal. I spin my staff blocking a blade. I see the man who threw it.

"Murderer!" He screams and charges. I walk towards him. He gets to me and swings his fist. I dodge, grab his wrist and twist. His shoulder pops out of place, making him scream. He falls to the ground. I look across the battle and see Grant, holding a large shield fighting an A.M. agent. I see a water tower.

I pull out my gun and shoot a round into the tower. Water sprays over the battle, but doesn't reach Grant. Im gratefull it doesn't. I wait. I let the gound become damp with water. I kneel to the ground, both hands palm the ground. My wet hair over my eyes. I shock the ground. The men infront of me fall to the ground. I have a direct path to Grant.

I grab a knife from another agent. I throw it into the man Grant is fighting. He falls to the ground wailing in pain. Grant looks at me.

"I can handle myself." I say. I see Peter becoming over run with soldiers as he tries to fight them off. "Throw it!" I yell to Grant. He throws the shield to me. I grab it, spin, electrifying it, and throw it to the crowd. It shocks them. Many fall and Peter finishes the rest off. I walk up to Grant.

"I didn't want you here." He says.

"That isn't your choice to make." I say. "Why were they fighting?" I ask, seeing men run away and Peter chasing after them as the dragon.

"A last stand on the A.M.s part. Go out with a fight." He says. I look and I see the Metas as they fight the A.M. I can see fear on the agents face. The joy on the Metas. I pull out my gun and shoot the Meta. I hit his shoulder. He wails out in pain and the A.M. agent leaves. "What the hell Ricky!?" Grant yells at me. I walk over and hold up the Meta by his shirt collar.

"Why did you attack them?" I ask. He starts to laugh. I pull out my gun and place it to the side of his head, only using one hand to hold him up now.

"He said you would be foolish." He says. "You are the brains, however. He didn't even realize we were the ones who started the fight." He spits towards Grant. Grant shoots his shoulder, causing more screaming.

"Who made you do this?" I ask. He continues to laugh. "Who!?" I scream.

"The Asset!" He yells back. I drop him. Grant hits him with his bat, rendering him unconscious. I hold my gun. Peter walks over to us.

"Did I hear 'The Asset'?" He asks. A ring of fire circles around us.

I hold my gun out in front of me, Grant has his bat and Peter is the dragon. He grabs us and flies into the air. A body of fire jumps from the flames and burns Peter's wing. We fall.

We crash on the hard street floor. I roll away from him. I push my self up from the floor. I see Josh. I aim my gun and shoot at him. He walks to me. He dodges the bullets. One hits him in the shoulder. He continues to walk forward. Grant emerges and swings his bat, sending Josh flying away from me. He walks over and helps me up. I look and see Josh rising to his feet. His whole body engulfed in flames. He screams.

"We found Josh! We need help! Now!" I scream into my ear piece.

Josh walks towards us. Grant walk towards him. He gets close and swings his bat. Josh grabs it before it strikes his head. He melts the bat and throws it away. I shoot electricity before he could do anything to Grant. He disapates the flames and slams Grant to the ground, after deflecting my charge. He walks towards. I extend my staff. I swing. He deflects it.

He grabs my neck and holds me up. I gasp for air, holding his hands to get a breath. I gasp for air. My thoughts start to become clouded. I start to become weaker and weaker. I kick but he threatens with fire. I gasp. I am close to going unconscious.

Josh let's go, and I fall to the ground. I let out a large gasp and start breathing heavily. I look up and see a hand reached out for me. It's George.