Chapter 2: A Bitter Day

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XXII:

A Bitter Day

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: Episode 2 of Kuroshitsuji II.
____________________

Sound of water..those gentle sounds seemed to tickle his ears. The silent 'whooshing' as if something is lightly gliding the river like a feather travelling through the air. Sometimes, he would feel cold and cool from the brief shadow while often he would feel warmth from sunlight.

Was he falling somewhere?

I hear the sound of flowing water?

Lights that managed to escape through the trees managed to hurt his closed eyes.

I feel something on my eyelids.

This is summer sunlight.

Am I dreaming?

That voice is so familiar...

Reflected in the spring of dreams is the sequel to the story.

A bright golden afternoon.

What will I see if I awake from this dream?

"Ciel..—"

"Well, young master, open your eyes."

The sleeping boy of fourteen opened his eyes, revealing startling dark blues.

"Sebastian." Ciel muttered, noticing the gliding sensation was from a long, spacious and luxurious canoe. The comfortable and fluffed purple pillows cupping his form. The said person smiled down gently, pausing rowing the boat, "You slept soundly."

The young master sat up, gently touching the side of his head as sudden migraine washed over him. Looking up, he saw smiling Elizabeth. His fiancée.

He froze for a moment, not knowing what was going on then another boat, wooden and less elegant than the one he was on, containing his servants catched up.

"Young mater, we will be arriving very soon." Sebastian informed, "It is time to do some work."

Sebastian glanced behind his shoulder, gripping tightly onto the wooden object that was pushing the boat. How can this be? He had left Yuri at their dirty hands..their clutches. He took her with him for her safety, since Claude knew where Ciel lives, it would've been only a matter of time before he finds out about that. But he had confidence she would survive so until then...