Chapter 7: Faith

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XXVII:

Faith (Carry On)

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: Episode 7 of Kuroshitsuji II and little scenes from Kuroshitsuji II OVA 'Spiders' Intention'.
_______________________

"At noon, you have the regular Funtom company meeting. A dance lesson with Ms Hyatte at 2.00PM and a lesson in politics from Professor MacMillan at 6.00PM. That is your full schedule for today." Sebastian reported.

"I see." Ciel muttered mindlessly without looking up from the newspaper.

"Also," The demon delivered the letter in a silver plate and laid it out in front of Ciel, "There is a letter for you." The Earl looked at the letter over from the newspaper he was reading and immediately scrunched his face in contempt at the sight of the spider seal.

Using the paper knife to cut the wax seal, he pulled the white parchment from the envelope and proceed to read.

"Count Trancy apologies for his impoliteness at the ball the other day and requests my most honoured presence at a ball to be held at the Trancy Mansion." Ciel promptly ripped apart the letter into four pieces.

"Alois Trancy..." He spat out venomously. He did not know why, maybe it was because there are some hints that the Trancy was involved in the incident three years ago even if it's not certain, he had such strong dislike for the current head of the house.
________________________

Sebastian gave a greeting nod to the two police officers stationed in front gate as he went in and headed for the data room.

He took out the thin files with 'CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET' stamped in the brown record.

Many incidents that endangers Her Majesty, occur in England's underworld. He turned several more pages over, The Queen's watchdog- The Phantomhive household- covertly settles such matters. While the Queen's spider-The Trancy Household-covertly erases any evidence.
___________________________

Ciel was jadedly looking at the country side field where the cattle was set free in total boredom, his mind often going back to the train incident.

Both household have earned the Queen's trust as 'Evil Noblemen'. But Alois Trancy wasn't satisfied by that. He wanted the Queen's favour all to himself. So he schemed against the Watchdog, spreading a rumour that he was possessed by a demon. But...the time line does not fit..would the late Head had anything to do against it? No, the late Head was known to indulge in sinful activities and often neglected his duties..

While Sebastian was asking the local for certain person's home, Ciel was in the carriage as his mind flashed back to what Sebastian had found out: "At that time, the late Phantomhive head was investigating a case of spontaneous in which the cause was unknown."