Chapter 5: Addiction

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XXV:

Addicted

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: Episode 5 of Kuroshitsuji II
____________________________

I was awaken by the sudden cut of air and even in my blurry vision from sudden wake of sleep and cut off oxygen, I saw a figure hovering on top of me. Even if it was hazy and vague and buzz ringing in my ear, I could see it was a colour.

I recognise that trademark purple. And the person's voice.

"Ah..you're awake!"

When I finally opened my eyes wider, he was straddling me and keep me trapped between my bed and his body. Instinctively, my hands shot up to break off the grips holding my neck tight but even if I was bigger, taller and stronger than him my sleepy mind couldn't register the potential danger — no, death it could bring.

Slowly, my consciousness began to slip back into a slumber. Forever — until I felt the suffocating grasp lifted from my neck; I quickly stood up only to topple as fit of coughs made its way out of my lips and inhaling the deprived oxygen to my nearly empty lung.

I looked up to see Alois' smiling expression with a look that told me he half intentionally did so just to see what I'll do while other half seemed to be rather oblivious to his action and the fact he had tried to kill me.

"What, are you that happy to see me?" He pulled me out of the bed harshly. Even if he seemed to have been rather un-violent in past few weeks, it seemed to have taken its limit.

"You tried to kill me.." My voice strained hoarsely, "Aren't your actions a little callous?"

"Aa? Why should I worry about you?"

I was stunned at his words, and he chuckles at my reaction, which makes me say to him heatedly that I thought I have warned him about his actions and that if he at least needs to take my feelings into account. Alois loses the smile on his face as he tells in a matter-of-fact way that it's impossible for him to change. That's why there's no reason for him to adapt his behaviours around for my sake. I just sat silent before sighing heavily in my mind and told myself to stop thinking about this now.

My room's door opened and Claude walked in; in his hands held many beautiful dresses and plopped them onto my bed.

"Look Yuri, this dresses is all yours! Do you like it?" His eyes held that certain sparks that of a child awaiting for a compliment.

"It's beautiful. Thank you, Alois."

The awaiting compliment triggered bigger smile and threw his arms around my waist, snuggling in my chest deeper as I patted his head.