Preview Into The Story

Hello!!!

And we're back here again. I applaud everyone who's made it this far, it's a very long read. You are all among my favorite people.

Let's clear up some things so no one is confused about anything.

There's technically three books for this Black Butler fanfiction, and this is the second. This cannot be read as a standalone, and you need to read the first book (called A Kiss To My Prince) to understand this one. All three books are available on fanfiction.net, under the account Cutie Bunny. But reading on Wattpad is a bit easier than on fanfiction.net. Which brings me to the next part.

This story does not belong to me.

The true creator is Cutie Bunny; the stories were originally completed on fanfiction.net. Her fanfiction series on this particular story had ended a few chapters into the third book, and I thought it was a shame because I admired her books and her writing so much.

So I thought that these original fanfictions were so great that they didn't deserve to be limited to just one site, so I dragged them over here and published them, completely under Cutie Bunny's name.

And again, if anyone is interested the original author (and I'm sure you are), Cutie Bunny's Wattpad account is @MuseDoll and she has a rewritten version of this story.

I know my publishing this seems kind of useless because of that, but I still felt the need to introduce the original writing.

But if you wanna check out her rewritten piece, you should totally go to her account!!! It's called "The Liar and the Soothsayer" and I think you'll love it if you end up loving this. And if you've made it this long, then I'm almost sure of it.

This is basically the same as the preview in the first book, but I will repeat myself.

This book is not my creation and all credit goes to Cutie Bunny, or in this case @MuseDoll

Well, thank you for reading, check out her account, and have fun with this story!!!