Chapter 4: Ticket

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XIV:

Ticket

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: Episode 4 of Kuroshitsuji II
____________________________

Twwwweeeeeeeeeeeee

Sounds of whistle signalled the arrival of trains in the Waterloo station; bells chiming to notify the departure as many workers worked together to fix the loose wheels, a large clock hangs in the middle of the main concourse. Meeting "under the clock at Waterloo" is a traditional rendezvous.

The clock hands soon pointed to 8 O'clock.

About to board the train among many was Sebastian and Ciel Phantomhive as they greeted goodbye by his servants.

"Have a nice trip, young master! It looks like it will be a good one!" Commented Mey Rin as she bowed goodbye to the boarding pair.

"Indeed" Ciel agreed coldly, "While we are away please make sure everything is properly attended to."

Suddenly, Finnian's head popped up, admiring the trains and the station, "Ah! It's so nice to travel by the train!" The first time experience was something the gardener would want to do again in the future.

"I hope I will go one day too!" He excitedly jumped around, making others unease as his behaviours would often follow by chaos, "So cool!"

"Oy, Finny!" Shouted Bardroy, weary how the fellow servant was running around all over the public place, "Don't go all flauncing around!"

As soon as those words fell from his lip, in a rather twisted irony, Finnian's back had bumped into a worker carrying a large, heavy looking object as the said employee lost his balance of foot and as result one of his hands supporting the red box was painfully crushed by its heavy weight.

Finnian stood up and turned around to apologise, "I'm so sorry!"

Mey Rin and Baldroy quickly rushed over to the site of the accident that was held place upon, "Are you all right, sir?" The former sniper worriedly asked. However, strangely the blond man had his face down, covering it with his hat saying nothing not even a demand for compensation for his wound nor angry criticism while he held his injured hand.

Her hand reached out to help the poor man's hand stuck under until a thundery voice halted them, "Don't you touch that!"

A man wearing a hat, clean brown suit and grey hair that was slicked back neatly with moustache, in his mouth spotted a pipe. A strict and stern look was on his face as he stepped outside of the compartment.