Chapter 8: Pray (The Story I Didn't Know)

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XXVIII:

Pray (The Story I Didn't Know)

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: Episode 8 of Kuroshitsuji II.
_________________________

I found myself dozing off and waking up at random times after I changed into something that was something more cleaner dress which was something that resembled more of one of the 21st Century waist shirt dress only it was much more longer, I immediately headed for Alois who was still unconscious in his bed.

Dragging a small chair beside his King size bed with several cloths, warm water filled bowl and some water to prevent him from dehydrating himself when he keeps on being in and out of concious. He would sometimes talk in his sleep in pain, even reaching out his hand into thin air or have sudden spike in his body temperature.

It's been days since I glued myself to this chair which I'm getting rather fond of it friendly. Occasionally, Hannah and the triplet would come in bringing trays of food for me to eat which mostly I didn't have time for often so most went to waste.

I try changing his bandage whenever I could and it's been awhile since I saw Claude. Don't know what he's doing-wait, maybe he was doing that thing where he mixed Ciel's and Alois' soul together—

The next thing I knew, my head felt as if it were cracked open after a loud 'crack' echoed in the room and I realised I had somehow fallen asleep and had hit my head on bed post after nodding off.

I would have gone back to sleep after a quick check on Alois and passing off anything I hear or see as hallucination from lack of sleep but that was definitely a chuckle laughing at my misfortune. Rubbing my eyes tiredly, my blurry vision soon cleared and saw the familiar black clad butler leaning over Alois in something I could make out as rather with sinister intentions.

"Oh, it's you Claude. Where have you been?" I probably knew the answer but my brain was literally fried to even think for a millisecond.

He raised his brow at my sudden mood swing, "I was only away for my duty. It seems you have taken care of my master great deal in my absence."

I rubbed my eyes again in frustration, "Ugh, you have no idea; it's been like years since I last slept. Sometimes, I love sleeping but other time, I just hate how I need to sleep."

"Then become a demoness."

I narrowed my eyes in confusion at his abrupt reply, "Excuse me?"

Claude deeply breathed in, knowing how much he hates repeating, "Become a demon. Like me. Then you would not be held back by such humane needs."