Chapter 6: White: The Melody of The Curse

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XXVI:

White: The Melody of the Curse

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: Episode 6 of Kuroshitsuji II
_________________________

The triplets assailed toward Sebastian and Ciel, each holding potential 'weapons' in their hands, to be exact, a ladder and some kitchen utensil otherwise non-threatening but becomes deadly in their grips.

"Assaults! Alliance! The Gleaners of the Hell!" The spider demon controlling the three demon's movement like a chess piece in his hand.

Sebastian had Ciel in his arms while the three demons circling their preys for an ambush from each side. Thompson strike down at the pair from the air, in his hand was a ladder as it trapped Sebastian's neck in between the woods while Cantebury seized the demon's foot with handcuff as Timber aimed the large, thick and sharp butcher knife aiming at their necks.

Finishing smirk reached Alois, knowing sooner everything will be his win.

The sharp weapon came face to face with the demon's eyes until the knife flung to the sky and the three demons landed against the hard Earth painfully along with their broken weapons as Sebastian stood upon the tree branch looking down at his handy work.

"You are quite good." He complimented their fighting abilities as they looked up, having recovered from the fall. They advanced toward the tree but Sebastian had gleefully jumped down getting a few feet ahead as he easily outrun the triplet who was hot on their chase.

"Young master back then was just like a doll..." Sebastian muttered, remembering how helpless and dependent his contractee was in that trunk.

"Did you say something?" Ciel suspiciously demanded.

"It would be much easier to carry you if you could be in a trunk or the like." He truthfully told, after all he had swore he would tell the 'truth'.

"Stop joking around!"

"My apologies." Sebastian then landed few distance from us, he glanced behind his shoulder, giving me a playful wink before continuing ahead to the dark forest much to the disappointment of Alois.

The blond Earl leaned against the stoic butler, "Sebastian is awesome! Could he be better than you, Claude?" He then looked at me to dangle another push of bait, "It would be far more awesome if Claude could make him kneel on the ground, right Yuri?" Turning into slight glare he waited for my answer.