Preface

I cant stand it anymore!!!
"Mom!!! I've made a mistake". Sobbing sound.
"Mom!!? Please stop!!!.mmmmmm sssssssooooorrrryyy " crying even harder.
"Mum!!. Arrrgghhh!!" begging for it to stop.
"Nooo.........plzzzzzz.....I'm sorry...........mom" crying even harder.

There were awful noises followed by sobbing.
It was all faint but I'm sure I heard it.
................................................................................................

I was taking an afternoon nap as usual when I heard screams.
At first I thought I was dreaming. So I waited for a few minutes to confirm it.
There were horrible sounds followed by crying, I was definitely sure that I was dreaming.
The sounds continued for sometime. When I was sure it was not a dream I got up to check what all the ruckus was about.

I was still wobbly from my sleep, my eyes wouldn't open up. I was dead tired and needed the sleep but the noises were too loud to ignore.
I followed the noises. The sounds gave me a feeling as if I'm in a nightmare. But everything was too obvious to be a dream.

There was something awful taking place at home and my heart wouldn't calm down. As I got closer to the source, my feets were going numb. My throat went dry ,My voice wouldn't come out. I was scared. I could feel cold sweat dripping at the back of my neck.
My body was telling me not to go but I was determined to find out what was happening.
Whatever was happening it gave me a really bad feeling . A nightmarish feel.
I was scared to find out what was happening.

"No matter how scared I am I should find out what's going on." That's what I kept telling myself and step by step I mustered courage. The source of this hellish noises was the lawn.
The screams got louder and louder. All I had to do was open the door and see for myself.
Although I was determined to find out why all this was happening, but I just couldn't bring myself to open the door.
My hand was on the knob all I had to do was open the door.

The screams, sobs, cries and begging, I could hear them very clearly. My heart was aching on hearing the cries.
It's all too real to be ignored. My hands were shaking. I was shivering with fear.
The fear of knowing what actually was happening behind the door.

It took a lot of effort. Effort to just open the door and see for myself. This was no time to be a coward.
I pushed open the door , at last.
The door was open and the sounds were even louder than before. My body froze. My eyes widened with shock.
The sight of the violence that was happening before me was too much to take.
My heart and mind couldn't handle this. I felt sick. My stomach was in knots. My body paralysed unable to move an inch.

This really is a nightmare. And I'm in it.

.....................................................................................
Authors note:
Plzzzzz......... If you like it comment and vote .
I you enjoyed reading let me know.
Plzzzzz support me.

Thanks for reading and being part of my world.

This definitely is a