Chapter8

I've cried and cried until my heart felt no more

I've waited for your apology until it came no more

My life has been full of smiles until your arrival

You've taken away my reason of happiness and my survival

I wish I never lived
Coz I feel pain and nothing more

Living with you has been an endless torture and nothing more

........................................................................ ...........................

Emma sat on the sofa, she shifted impatiently in her place.
Emma's  honey coloured eyes were red from all the crying. Her perfect almond shaped eyes were puffed and had eye bags from fatigue.
Her face that carried a wheatish complexion  turned very pale.
Emma's lips were drained of her natural redness. Her throat felt completely dry.

Emma opened her mouth to voice her thoughts, but she couldn't manage to speak. She felt like she was being choked and couldn't even manage her final words.

Emma tried real hard to speak herself out. She took deep breaths as she made sentences in her mind, the moment she opened her mouth to blurt them out the words all jumbled up and made a mess in her head.

Emma phrased and rephrased her words and thought of how to convey them to her mom.
But all her efforts were in vain. Emma , the moment she looked at her mothers eyes she couldn't manage to spill her opinion.
Emma's thoughts were filled with chaos , she was indulging in a battle with her inner self.
Emma felt helpless and unable to revolt against her mother. Emma dreaded her opinion to be heard but couldn't bring herself to blurt her views.

Emma sat fidgeting with her fingers, her toes were scraping the carpet strands. She held her gaze low but her ears were attentive to her mom.
With every word she heard from her mom she grew further agitated.
Emma listened carefully, but her mind was at a loss in processing the facts
Emma quickly glimpsed at her mom and then returned back to fidgeting.

Emma saw the grim expression on her moms face and felt an ache in her chest.
'Despite whatever she did!! She is my mom',Emma felt a sense of pity for her mom. Emma felt guilty for being a total brat and screaming at her mom.

Emma was unable to decide for herself. She was confused and in a state of turmoil.
Emma's  feelings were overwhelming her senses. All of her rage and anger mixed with pity and sorrow made it very confusing for Emma to decide onto her feelings.

Emma's mind was continuously countering her feelings. Emma found it very difficult to arrive at a conclusion.
Emma witnessed her brothers pain and the new facts that her mom revealed didn't seem to balance at all.

Emma sat in silence listening to every word her mom said.....................