Chapter5

"Emma, Emma!!" She screamed.
"Emma!!!" The women kept calling out with her high pitched voice.
"Emma!!! Get here at once!!!". The women screamed at the top of her lungs.

Emma stood frozen in her place. She was at loss to understand as to why she was been called.
The high pitched screams gave Emma goosebumps. She felt chills running down her spine and her body going numb out of fear. Emma senses were fading bit by bit with fear.
Emma was scared, the women who tortured her brothers was calling for her.

"Why me!!" Emma grumbled.
Emma stared at Abe who had a look of relief all over his face.

"I'll get back to you!!!"Emma said and pointed her index finger.
"Don't you think I'm gonna let you go so easily!!!" Emma threatened Abe and left the room.

As Emma left she kicked off a few of Abe's clothes that were lying all over.
Abe winced at her action and sighed as she left.
Abe took his shoes and hugged it, 'thank god that witch didn't hurt you, my love' Abe whispered to his shoes as if it was a living thing.

Abe spent the rest of his time collecting his favourite items and placing it in a trunk and then safely placed a lock on the trunk. He then hid the trunk under his bed.

Abe was relieved that the hurricane called "Emma" has been delayed for now. But he had to be prepared for the next attack later. Abe thought Emma turned into a witch and she wouldn't stop until she extracted her vengeance upon him.
Abe sat on his study table took out his notepad and started writing down strategies and plan for his next encounter with Emma .

Emma walked out and reached for the living room.
'That women is probably calling me out from the living room!!" Emma muttered to herself and prepared to face the women.
Emma entered the living room.
The living room wasn't decorated lavishly. It was a small room, the walls were a shade of light pink. The curtains didn't match the sofa set that covered the room. A small LCD TV hung on the wall and the floor had red carpet that didn't match anything in the room. The living room was neat but it was very mismatched.

Emma entered the living room and stood as far as she could from the women.
The women was very comfortably sitting on the sofa and filing her long nails.
Emma's eyes moved to the person Beside the women, it was was Rehan.

Rehan looked like he was forced to be beside her, he was physically present but his mind was no longer there.
Rehan sat staring the floor, he had his gaze fixed on the pattern on the carpet. He kept staring at it for so long it seemed like he was figuring out some kind of a riddle that the carpet held from him.

Emma stood silently looking at them both. The women who hurt her brothers was casually busy manicuring her long nails, as if nothing happened.
Rehan looked like a retard to Emma, just sitting there calmly in the presence of the person who was the cause of his suffering and pain.

Emma felt immense rage forming in her. Emma's mind kept recalling the horrid visions of her brothers being punished brutally my the women in front of her. Emma felt pure hatred for the women in front of her.
Emma's mind was racing she felt she needed more time to gather her courage to face her.
Emma stood overwhelmed with the feelings taking over her one by one.
She clenched her fists and she turned red with anger.

From behind her clenched teeths she spoke.
"You called for me!!!" Emma tried to spoke masking her anger.
The women didn't listen to Emma.
Emma was finding it hard to control her temper and by every seconds passing by Emma was getting agitated.

Every part of Emma was craving to make the women suffer for her actions.
"U wanted me for something!!??" Emma spoke and grinded her teeths.

The women continued with her nails and spoke.
"I'm thirsty!! Get me some cold water!!." She spoke with her high pitched voice.
'Why don't you get it yourself you old hag, I'm no slave of yours!!'. Emma muttered to herself and turned to leave when the women stopped her.

"Emma!! What did you say I couldn't hear clearly!??" The women asked politely.

"I said okay I'll get u water". Emma replied sternly.

"Emma my luv, what have I taught you?? How are you supposed to reply me!!"she glared at Emma.

Emma rushed out of the room without replying, she was scared that she couldn't control her temper anymore.
Emma grabbed a cup and filled it with chilled water and rushed to the women.
Emma offered the women water. The women took the cup and stared at it for a few seconds and then glared at Emma for a few more seconds before she emptied the cup onto Emma's face.

Emma's face was splashed with cold water. Her face felt cold and she froze unable to react.
Her heart was going crazy and she wanted to scream but resisted the temptation of having to give in her feelings.

Emma covered her face with both her hands in an attempt to shield it from the women's wrath. She felt the cup thrown at her, from the gap in between her fingers she could see the women's face.
Emma took a few steps backward and then slipped her hands off her face and looked around for some one.

"You think you can escape me!!" The women spoke when she saw Emma looking around.
"How dare you!!!" The women stood up to strike Emma.
Emma moved farther away but didn't run away. Emma was determined to face what was coming for her.

"I asked for water and this is what I get!!" The women said pointing the cup that fell on the ground.
"Don't you have some sense to get water in a glass!!!" The women screamed at Emma.
Emma was petrified and her throat went dry, she was unable to speak properly the words came out of her in a hoarse tone.

"I couldn't find a glass!!!" Emma said in a broken voice.

"Now go and get me some water, and this time get it in a glass not a tea cup!!". The women ordered.
Emma was about to hurry off when the women stopped her.

"Again, how are you supposed to reply to me.Emma??" She questioned with a strictly tone.
"Yes, mom!!" Emma's voice broke.
"I'm supposed to say 'yes mom!!'". Emma said with a broken voice.
"Now go along and hurry!! Before I punish your disobedient self". She shrieked in a high pitched voice.

Emma ran, and couldn't help the tears that were rolling don her eyes.
Emma cried and searched the kitchen for a glass.

Why won't these tears stop!!! I hate myself for being so weak!!.
And what I hate the most is that I couldn't face her. I couldn't ask her why!!??
I wanted to ask Mom why she did that to them!!!
Why she punished them and for what???
Why mom?? What kind of a mother hurts her own flesh and blood.
I wonder if you are even a human??
Mothers are supposed to be the symbol of love and kindness but you!!!
You my mom are reeking of violence and evil and I wonder if you even love us as your children.
Mom because of you, I everyday wish myself to be dead. If rather not see my brothers in pain and sadness.
Although, I wish for death but I can't be so selfish to end myself . I have to live to protect my brothers. Actually 'I live to protect them!!'.