Shes moved on

Olivia's POV
I can't believe he is here. I'm stuck still, I couldn't move even if I wanted to. We're stood here staring at each other. Both of us have tears on our cheeks. I go to speak but then..
" Liv. Livvia baby we need to go" Tucker says.
My boyfriend Tucker. Elliots worst enemy Tucker.
I need to say something, I need to do something.  I start walking towards him. I hug him, it feels amazing

Elliot's POV
she just walked over and hugged me, I hug her back and it feels amazing.
She releases me and turns to walk of, but she turns back around and slaps me across the face. Hard.
" Bye Elliot."  She says with a slight smirk but also so much hurt in her face
" Olivia" I call out.
" yeah"
" I missed you so much"
And with that she walks off and I feel like I have lost her but deep down I know I haven't.

Tuckers POV
"That bastard. He just shows up out of the blue. Out of no where and expects to have her crawling back into his arms. I'm not letting her go without a fight." He thinks to him self.

Liv is walking towards me.
She hugged him then slapped him across the face, I have to say I'm glad she slapped him that son of a bitch deserved it.
"Baby, you okay?" I ask, cautious of her reaction.
"I'm fine" she replies, even though she obviously isn't
" wanna get something to eat" I say trying to lighten the mood.
" I'm going home. Night Tucker" she kisses me on the cheek and walks off.

She hasn't called me Tucker since we started dating. I think I'm loosing her. I can't lose her

No ones POV
Olivia walks off leaving Tucker by himself.
She gets home, opens her door and once she has shut it she sinks to floor sobbing.

Lucy's POV
I was just giving little Noah Benson his bath when I here Liv walk in. Usually she walk straight in and takes over but I don't hear any foot steps. I get Noah out the bath then I hear her crying. Olivia never cries, she is Olivia Badass Benson. I put Noah in his crib and walk down the hall and she is sitting on the floor leaning against the door. Once she notices me she wipes her eyes.
" Lucy! Sorry I forgot you had Noah. Has he been good?" Liv says as she tries to brush it off.
" Hey Liv, Noah's been great as always. But your not okay."
" I'm fine" she pushed out with a crack in her voice.
" your not though are you Liv"
She looks at me as a tear rolls down her cheek.