She wants to..

No ones POV
Livs alarms starts going off the same as it does every morning at 5. She rolls over turns her phone off and goes back to sleep.

Livs POV
"Argh my head" I  say holding my hand on my forehead.
"Lucy wake up.. It 9am" I'm frantically running round the apartment trying find Lucy and Noah, they aren't here.
"Hi Liv, I thought I'd leave you alone, you were so upset thought you needed some time to your self. Me and Noah will be back later. From Lucy" I read out loud.
I go to room start getting ready for work, I'm already 3 hours late.

Fins POV
It 9am and the Lieutenant isn't here yet.
" has anyone heard from Liv, I can't get through on her phone" I say hoping Amanda, Dodds Jr. Or Carisi has heard something
" no we haven't" they answer simultaneously

I go back to my work when I hear "is detective Olivia Benson here?" My head shoots up, I'd know that voice anywhere it Elliot stabler.
" Elliot stabler is that you?" I ask
" Hi man. Great see you" he walks over and I punch him in the jaw, knocking him to the floor."

Elliots POV
" Fin, what the hell?" I shout
" hi guys, sorry I'm late. Was a rough night" I'm frozen still. It's Liv.
She walks round the corner and stops. Staring at me.

Livs POV
"Hi guys, sorry I'm late. Was a rough night" I say to my squad as I'm walking round the corner. I stop in my tracks and just stare. It's Elliot.
"Elliot what are you doing here and why are you on the floor?" I say trying to stop my voice from cracking as I say his name.
" urmm well.. I came to see you"
"That's one question answered, now why are you on the floor of my squad room?"
" I punched him" fin says as he walks over to the coffee machine.
"Fin, Elliot. My office now. The rest of you carry on"  I say trying to remain calm.
I turn and walk into my office with Fin and Elliot following behind.  I put my stuff down, shit the door and turn to face them.
" why did you punch him Fin?"
" he hurt you, no one hurts my baby girl"
" okay Fin, can you leave us please?"
" Holla if you need me" he says before he closes the door.

I sit at my desk and just look at Elliot. My best friend, well at least he was.
" what are you doing here Elliot?" A tear rolls down my cheek as I say his name.
" I came to talk to you Liv, I came to explain"
He starts walking towards me.
" Dont Elliot, just don't. You left me, you didn't say goodbye. You vanished, what was I supposed to do? Not care, get on with my life? I can't believe you would just walk away from me like that" I scream with tears streaming down my face.
" Liv I'm so sorry, after the incident with Jenna, I knew I couldn't do it anymore. I killed a child, a child you was scared and had lost everything that meant anything to her. I wanted to talk to you but I know you would convince me to stay"
" DONT YOU DARE PUT THIS ON ME! YOU COULD HAVE SPOKEN TO ME, OR AT LEAST SAID GOODBYE. YOU WERE ALL I HAD."  I look up and the whole squad room is looking at my office.
" Please Liv.. Please just hear me out"
" you don't get to call me that anymore, you lost that right when you left me alone"  I say quietly, so he could only just hear me. I want him to hold me in his arms but at the same time I want him to leave me alone.
" Liv.. Olivia. I never meant to hurt you. Your my best friend. I should never have left."
" Elliot please just go I have so much work to do"
" I'm not gonna give up. Olivia, I really missed you"
Elliot opens my door and I see Ed Ticker walking towards me. I can't deal with right now.

A/N
Im not getting many votes, so I might just cut the story.

Stuck at the cross roads जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें