Hes lost

Elliot's POV
"I can't believe I upset her so much yesterday, I don't understand; I know she can fight her own battles she has been fighting them without for 6 years. We kissed twice, does she want me, this , is. I just don't know." I say out to myself.
I start pacing round my apartment.
"I'll call her"
Just as I pick up my phone to her, it starts ringing and its Liv.
"Hi Liv, you okay?"
"Hi Elliot, yeah, sorry about last night it all got too much, too fast." I can hear tears in her voice.
" Do you want me to come over?"  I say with so much hope in my voice.
"  yeah I would, but I am about to go on a case. Rain check?"
" of course baby...... Of course Liv"
" Bye El"
Why the hell did I just call her baby?

Olivia's POV
" of course baby...... Of course Liv"
"  Bye El"
Did he just call me baby? I don't have time to think about it now I'm gonna be late.

Fins POV
Here she comes.
" Morning Liv"
" Hi Fin, what we got?" She sounds so distracted
" 16 year old, girl. No name yet, raped and found unconscious by a dog walker. On her to Mercy general now. The blood on her legs is still fresh so this wasn't done long ago."
" where is Amanda and Carisi?" In her bossy tone.
" Amanda is in the bus with the vic and Carisi is meeting them there." I'm so glad she back in her authoritative zone.
" okay, you go and talk to the dog walker, find out her name, how often she comes here and how she found our vic. Also if she has seen the vic anywhere before. I will go canvas and talk to CSU"
" okay" I got my marching orders.

Bryan Nortons POV
" If that dog walker hadn't of come past I would killed her." Oh look there is another, she looks like she's is the boss of this area, I'll see what I can do."

Fins POV
"Liv?" Where is she?
I walk round to the crime scene and she is no where to be seen, I keep walking and see her phone on the floor, as I pick it up there is a text from Elliot saying "I had a great time last night and I meant what I said" .
"Liv, where are you?
"Fin" the faintest whisper in Livs voice.
" I'm coming Liv."
I walk behind the bushes and there is Liv.
"SOMEONE CALL A BUS"
"It's okay Liv stay with me."
" Elliot."

Olivia's POV
"It's okay Liv stay with me"
"Elliot"
Everything goes black and I can't here anything

Elliots POV
I text Liv but I haven't had a reply, perhaps she's doesn't want me in her life. My phone starts ringing, it's Liv.
"Hi Liv"
"Stabler it Fin, there been an accident Livs in hospital"
"What happened? Is she okay? What hospital?"
"Mercy"
"Im on my way"
She has to be okay, what about Noah?
I walk through the doors and there is Fin and some other who I haven't seen before.
" Fin, how is she?"
" I don't know man, doctors won't speak to me."

"Elliot stabler?"
" Hi. Yes-that's me"
" your Olivia Benson first point of contact- can I have a word in private" the nurse says to me.
I'm still her first point of contact?
"Urm- yes sure"
She leads me in to a side room. This can't be good. I can't lose her.
" is she going to be okay?"
"She was hit over the back of the head and stabbed twice in the stomach- she has come out of surgery- we don't know how she is going to be when she wakes up. We don't even know if she is going to wake up. It is just a waiting game now"
"No no no- she can't be. What about her son, her squad? I just.. we just... but she"
My head is reeling I have to go.
" Mr. Stabler would you like me to inform the others?" She looks at me with complete sincerity.
" yes.. yes you can"
I leave the room, walk past Fin- who is staring at me.
" she okay Elliot?"
"She... she?"
"Elliot what is going on?"
I can't deal with this I have to go