| Sequel |

Read to your hearts content, I've missed each character so much. *-*

            "Raum, are you sure this is a good idea?" Angelos asked nervously as he put the food shopping on the counter beside me, who was frantically cooking. I sighed, wiping my hand across my forehead as I turned to face the man I had been in a relationship with for over four years now. "Angelos, you are worrying over nothing. You have adapted well and the neighbours love you so why not invite them over for your birthday?" I asked.

He fidgeted nervously, "What if they ask to see baby pictures of me," he ran a hand through his hair before acting out dramatically, ", Ah well you see Mrs. Orchard, I was never actually a child- I spent all of my childhood as a crow in a nest where I was fed worms from my mother's mouth until a chubby naked child, who happens to be the son of Lucifer himself, came plodding over and gave me a human form." I couldn't help but laugh as he spoke.

"Well, it would certainly be entertaining- you know, until the doctors arrive to slap a straight-jacket on you." I winked but he didn't seem amused. I put down my knife from chopping various vegetables and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He was only a couple of inches taller than me but every now and then I'd be envious of him because the neighbours liked to treat me like the lady of the relationship. I ran my fingers through his short yet styled black hair that made him look so handsome. It took a while for Angelos to adjust to jeans and shirts from his black combat shorts but I remember one time I noticed all the married ladies in the neighbourhood peering over our fence as they watched my strapping boyfriend mowing the lawn without a shirt on. I wouldn't call his adapting to normal life an easy process since he couldn't understand why everyone seemed fascinated by him. He often thought the lingering gazes were challenges and he would be prepared to fight.

"Look, those little ladies will die if they don't get an opportunity to talk to you for more than the quick 'hellos' when you walk by. It is just a dinner where we can get to know everyone else on the street, ok? Plus we've gone through your backstory and you know it off my heart so stop worrying." I leant up and kissed him lightly on the lips that were turned down in a frown.

"Ok," he glanced around as if just seeing the state of the kitchen for the first time, ", um do you need some help?" he asked and I joined him in frowning. As Angelos was my perfect creation he was literally perfect at everything. When he started reading all sorts of books, including culinary ones, he became as talented as a Michelin star chef. Unlike me, who is supposed to be a perfect creation, which burns toast.

I spun round to face the chopping board and picked up the knife, glancing up at the recipe books that I had been using as my bible when I had initially sent out the invites. "Yes, you can scoot out of my kitchen and take Merlin he keeps licking his privates and I don't want that around any of my food." I ordered.

At the sound of his name Merlin's head shot up and tilted to the side inquisitively. Angelos swept him up and left the room without question. Even though Angelos looks, sounds and acts normal he still couldn't help the undeniable urge to comply with everything I said- which wasn't necessarily bad when it came to the bedroom. I shook my head when I thought of last night's events. The timer went off for the food cooking in the oven and I looked to the clock. Half an hour until the guests would start arriving.

I turned the temperature on the oven down and finished off the veg skewers before literally throwing down the towel and going to my room to get ready. The population in this area wasn't too large and that's what I looked for when I chose my beautiful log cabin surrounded by the lush forest. Our house also happens to be the biggest and furthest away from the other houses so we had our privacy.