Chapter Three

(   Mental Chapter. )

o.o xD

           The crow eyed me from across the cemetary, its eyes never leaving mine. I stepped backwards, I needed to get away from here. Foolishly thinking there wouldn't be a grave behind me I kept stepping back until I fell back over one. I groaned in pain, ouch.

My legs were parted still on top of the grave while my back and head were on the ground, the grow landed in between my legs and I whimpered. Oh god, death by a crow. I breathed.

"What the hell do you want" I yelled at it, the crow leaned back then opened it's mouth 'Raum Samael, we have come for you'

It's human like voice made me jolt upwards, I looked around to see I was in class, for god sake.

              "Mr. Samael, Pro is mos insisto, meaning?" Mr. Elliot stood there with his hand on his hip, gay.

"For he will follow" I replied, as soon as I said it that simply I was shocked as well as him. "C-Correct.." he stuttered.

How the hell did I know that?, he went back to teaching and I put my head on the desk hitting it purposely. I got up from my desk once class was over walking out into the hall, Reuben popped up in front of me. "Since when did you learn latin?" he asked. I scoffed, "Really Reuben, you really think I could give a toss about learning Latin?"

He shrugged then got out a juice box and started drinking, I eyed him then he looked to me then slowly licked the straw swurling it around in his mouth then sucking. I was shocked, my little Reuben has become a rebel. "Would you like to do that to the real thing?" I asked him. He looked to me then chuckled and looked to the boys bathroom which was coming up on our right, he took my hand then led me in there making sure the stalls were empty he locked the door then put his juice box half full on one side then pushed me against the wall, "Oh, since when did you come dominant?" I asked him but couldn't help the smirk forming on my lips. He blushed then went on his knees in front of me and un-buckled my belt then slid my trousers then boxers down.

He gripped me then slid me in his mouth, I put my head back allowing my fingers to go through his soft hair tugging gently, he was enjoying himself a lot. He was a sucker for my manhood. "Ah Reuben" I moaned breathly and started bucking my hips deep throating him. He groaned sending the vibrations through my arousal. His delicate hands slid around to my bum and he squeezed causing me to bite my bottom lip hard at how good he was making me feel. So much more than what Dr. Brown provides me.

After a few thrusts into his mouth I finally released myself, he happily recieved my package then took no thought and swallowed it. He licked me clean doing me a favour then stood up. I pulled my trousers and boxers back up then allowed him to press our bodies together, our lips connected and we passionately made out for an entire period, sciving was one word for it but another in my opinion was 'filling the pleasure' once we both pulled back I noticed Reuben's swollen lips from how hard we went at it. Mine felt fine, I looked in the mirror to see I was, I sorted myself out then looked to my watch, home time..

Reuben finished his hair then grabbed his juice box and continued drinking it. We walked out then joined the crowds of people who led outside. I got to my car, I pecked Reubens' lips then climbed in my car and sped off leaving him there waving innocently, I smirked then continued driving.

Stopping at the red light I took this time to sigh then rub my eyes, what a crappy day. Speaking Latin when I've never read a word of it.

When I got home it was a ghost house, as predicted. My parents worked full day and night jobs but they never complained, they adored their work. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge then got out a redbull then drunk some quickly. Damn stress. The lounge was cold looking so I switched on lamps then started a fire then turned on the tv while wrapping myself in a blanket.