Chapter Twenty-Three

*Polishes Sword*

                                                  From The Depths Of Hell
                                                               [ManxBoy]

Chapter Twenty-Three

“What is that smell?” Arianna scrunched up her nose as we walked deeper and deeper into the ‘pits’. “Rotting corpses” The Executioner replied simply, as if he didn’t even have to think about it.

“Oh, ok then.” Arianna said in a high pitched voice. I had stopped talking all together when we entered this deadly place because I was too racked-up in my own thoughts. My senses seem to have heightened so the smell, which was bad for Arianna, was putrid for me.

The groans were present everywhere we turned. We walked past cells but I daren’t look at the prisoners. “Raum Samael” I heard someone whisper which made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I slowed down my walking and looked left to a cell which was pitch black inside.

A chuckle erupted from the cell which made me mentally shiver. “Raum” Arianna’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked to her and the others to see they had all stopped walking to look back at me.

The Executioner walked over to me then glared into the cell. “Enough of this foolishness Aeon.”

Aeon?

The darkness faded and a man, who looked very similar to Loren, came forth. Instead of having Loren’s black hair, Aeon had dark red hair but their eyes were the same shape and colour. Even their creepy evil smirks were identical.

“What, I was just saying hello to my brother” Aeon said and looked to me, as if waiting for my expression to change but it didn’t. “Father obviously has a reason to keep you quiet and judging by your location, I’m guessing why he didn’t tell me.” I replied flatly.

Aeon raised a brow but his smirk remained. “He found Loren and I fucking. Imagine what it would be like if people found out Lucifer’s perfect creations preferred each other’s company in bed.”

“Well your brothers doing well in LionHart, waiting to be killed by my hand” Aeon’s smirk dropped and he narrowed his eyes stepping closer to the bars.

“Do not underestimate him or that will be the true death of you” he warned. I cocked my head and took a step forward too before leaning close and whispering.

“Be a doll and tell your brother that too” I smirked exposing my sharp teeth. His eyes widened a fraction as he took a step back. “My lord” Raziel spoke up. I nodded lightly and took a step back and turned to leave.

“When I get out of here, you are the first person I’m coming for” Aeon threatened. “Oh, so you plan on escaping? Thank you for telling us your plans, I’ll make sure to tell our Father, on your behalf.” I started walking away and the others followed. All we could hear behind us was the screams of anger erupt from Aeon.

Lunatic.

We walked for a further twenty minutes and the Executioner finally stopped in a hall which seemed completely different from the rest. “They are in one of these prisons.”