Chapter Fifteen

From The Depths Of Hell

                 [BoyxBoy]

 ** I couldn't stop listening to "The Desolation of Smaug" when writing this chapter. Just stirs so many emotions and such. Such a good movie.

             Chapter Fifteen:

I felt a rush of relief as the gates creaked to a halt behind us. Bringing my hands to my face I rubbed my eyes gently breathing slowly trying to rid the excess emotional crap.

Do not give in to temptation’

His voice sent a chill up my spine making me gasp drawing Loren’s attention. “Are you okay?” he asked taking a step closer to me but I smiled warily nodding.

Loren’s inherited the art of deception; do not give in to temptation’

The voice of my father echoed in my mind but a grasp on my shoulder sliced through it. “You look pale perhaps we should get you into a warmer area” Loren suggested a smile forming on his pink-petal lips but his eyes remained dark and cold. I didn’t trust my voice so I nodded allowing him to lightly grasp my forearm and lead me down the pathway to wherever he was taking me.

‘Reuben wasn’t real?’ I thought half-expecting a response but was shocked when I was quickly answered. ‘Everyone in that dreamland is real. My son remember who you are and what status you hold- with you on their side…’ his voice disappeared which scared me. What could block out the voice of the Devil?

I looked up to see Loren push open a set of double-doors before helping me inside. Once stepping inside this room it only made me feel weaker- “Loren” I whimpered which made his grip on my arm increase sending sparks of pain shooting up it.

Before I could protest any further I was thrown forward slamming onto the floor with such an impact that my vision blurred momentarily. “This is he?” a deep authoritive voice demanded. I looked up to see three men stood in front looking at me with hints of disgust on their faces. “Yes” Loren replied simply dropping onto a seat beside him.

“He was right about you” I spat in Loren’s direction causing him to cock his head. My head was yanked in the direction of the male who spoke beforehand. “Do you know who we are?” he demanded in a tone which meant he wanted me to respect him.

I just looked at him trying to figure out who he was. “I am St.Michael” he snapped making my mouth slowly fall apart. “Archangel Michael?” I questioned which he responded with a nod gesturing over his shoulder to a set of large white wings which unfolded suddenly out of nowhere. I nodded then looked to the left and right of him at the other two whom I had no idea of.

“Raphael and Zachariah” he introduced them proudly. Raphael had dark features which made him look even more attractive than on first glance. His dark black hair glimmered an almost blue tint which mirrored his eyes which were currently narrowed in my direction.

Zachariah was the total opposite though with his almost blinding white hair and baby-blue eyes which were taking in my appearance but the one who definitely stood as the most handsome was the most famous St. Michael who contained a mixture of their characteristics making him look like he was a doll.