Chapter Eleven

From The Depths Of Hell
                                               [BoyxBoy]

Chapter 11:

I heard the waft vibration of wings. Squawking…then silence. Listening to anything…all I picked up was my rapid breathing. Looking up I noticed three men stood in cloths which looked too small to really cover their essentials.  Day ja vu.

“Be gone before we end your life” one of them shouted to the angry mob. Their backs were to me so I could see no facial details.

The crowd didn’t hesitate to disperse immediately. After a couple of minutes all three gradually turned to face me.  They were handsome but they all somewhat reminded me of my own perfect creation… my heart ached, my stomach tightened and I felt physically sick remembering what I had said to the one I loved.

My arms felt warm as a fabric was draped around me but that wasn’t enough- I was pulled against the body of the guard whom had spoken previously. His eyes were like his Raven’s.

“Master, you’re freezing” he said. I placed my head on his chest; his warmth was like Angelos’.

“What’s your name?” I asked quietly. “I am named Raziel master” he replied formally. Raziel, yet another one of my creations.

“We apologise for not being here sooner, our section leader has gone missing and so we had to set new roles.”

I shook my head lightly. “It’s fine” Raziel looked down at me scanning my form.

“We must get you within a warmer environment” he held me closer. As we moved I stared at the fake sun which was now setting.  Wind ruffled my hair and instead of shivering I closed my eyes and welcomed the breeze as it caressed my skin tenderly.

“Master” the voice of Raziel made my senses slowly become alert. Opening my eyes I looked up to see his face looking down at me like before. Looking around the one thing I noticed which occurred the most was flames; they were everywhere.

“I feel better, you can put me down” I spoke to Raziel softly. With a nod he set me on my feet before taking a step back awaiting any orders. Scoping the room I took everything in, silk draped almost everywhere making it look extremely majestic.  Looking straight forward I took in a fairly large throne situated in the middle of the back-wall.

I could feel the strength radiating off of it; my father had definitely sat there many times. Walking towards it I felt strength increase inside of me; not so much physically but mentally very much so.

“You could call it a hand-me-down throne” Arianna appeared in the reflection of some silk draped over a hook from the ceiling making the bottom of the fabric touch the ground.