Chapter Two

[Restricted chapter] This chapter contains hard-core sexual content. Do not complain at the end that this was disgusting or I shall hit you with my plank of wood.

Chapter two.

               He squirmed as my fingers twisted inside of him, his clothes rustled and half open. His small delicate hands gripped tightly onto my shoulders as we did this. "R-Raum" he moaned pleasurably which made my lust increase, I leant over him then shoved them the entire way in, his eyes which were watered looked up to me, "I-It hurts" he whispers. I gently went to his neck and kissed him tentatively. "You asked for this" I growled into his skin, he gripped my hair as I continued.

I kissed down his slim slender waist pushing the fabric of his shirt aside leaving him exposed to me, I got down to the part of his body I loved the most, I slid it in my mouth and I sucked. His rasp moans became squeaky as he gripped the matress beneath his hands. I licked up his thickening length then swurled my tongue over the tip tasting his juice as it spewed out. "...Raum, I-I can't" he stuttered. I smirked then teethed to the tip making him spurt his essance into my mouth, I pulled back mouth filled then I swallowed, afterward I locked gazes with him then ran a finger around my lips getting any left overs.

Redness flushed at his cheeks then he got up to a sitting position then sat on my lap facing me, straddling me. He caressed my face then pressed his lips to mine, I moaned as my lips and his silky pink lips touched. My hands slid around his back tracing circles, he was gorgeous and...all mine.

"Reuben. Stop here today, I have an appointment with my psychiatrist." I mumbled, he pulled back slightly looking me in the eyes then nodded. "I love you" he whispered, I looked at him then nodded, "I know" I replied then threw him on his back on his bed and stood up, I fixed my clothes then looked in his mirror, I ran a hand through my jet black hair then looked to Reuben so see him with his legs tucked up to his chest looking at me with his head set on top of his knees.

"Are you leaving to go with another guy?" he asked quietly, I didn't bother to act shocked because I wasn't, I zipped up the fly on my trousers then turned to him, "What if I was, what would you do?" I asked.

He got up naked from waist down then came over to me pressing his body against mine, "I would kill the other guy, you're mine" I replied. I smirked then gently caressed his cheek and kissed him gently. I pulled back then looked him in the eyes, "I'm not cheating on you Reuben. Get that thought out of your head, now i'm busy tonight and most of tomorrow so i'll see you when I see you" I notified him, I'm a busy guy, no one can blame me really.

He gripped my t-shirt gently then stepped back pulling his shirt down over his manhood, he was a very beautiful cute looking boy, one of those types that has to be held gently but fucked hard. I looked out the window behind him to see it looked really cold, I frowned. Reuben followed my gaze, "Be safe baby, try keeping your sexy body heat" he whispered.

I nodded then ruffled his hair exiting his room shutting it with a click, I walked down the stairs. "Raum, didn't know you were here" Reuben's older brother cooed leaning against the door with his arms crossed, I cocked an eyebrow in his direction, "...Yeaah?" I asked slowly. He chuckled then pushed off the wall,

"Well usually I hear you and my brother, well mainly my brother screaming out your name but not today. Could it be that you've lost the taste buds for him?" he purred in my ear. I rolled my eyes then walked to the front door and opened it tugging my jacket tighter around me, "That night was a one shot thing meaning it will never happen again. So quit trying to get inside of me and find someone else you can constantly harass" I huffed then slammed the door after me.