Play 21 (Unedited)

Hoooraaah! Another update! Hahaha! So I'm back on track and I'm startin' to write more chapters! I wanna finish this fast so I could update my other stories and maybe... post a new one. Tehehe~! So instead of two days interval before Seirin's match with Kaijou, I decided to make it just one day. Hope it clears out the confusion. Have a nice reading!

With blazing red eyes and dark aura around me, I slowly approached Aomine.

"You got it wrong, Satsuki! I didn't say we're having a date! It's more of a meeting! Stop making up things!"

I stretched my arms.

Momoi puffed her cheeks. "But you make it sound like it's a date."

I cracked my knuckles, producing a sickening sound, making everyone flinched.

"You misinterpret it!"

That's it.

I grabbed his shirt and lifted him up close to my face. "You're really an idiot! You always cause these embarrassing misunderstandings!"

"It's not my fault if they get it wrong!"

"Then maybe you should say it clearly so they get it right!"

I was about to punch Aomine's face when Momoi's ringtone blasted loudly, stopping my fist inches away from Aomine's face.

"Moshi Moshi~! What is it coach?"

We all shifted our attention to the pinkette at the mention of their coach, though it's none of my business.

"Eh? Why?" We all listened attentively although we couldn't hear what the other line is saying.

Momoi nodded one last time and ended the call. Sighing, she turned to look at us. "Listen here everyone. Coach said that the practice game is cancelled."

"Eh?" We all said in shock.

I even dropped Aomine to the ground.

Complaints and rants erupted from their side, especially, Wakamatsu who's becoming hotheaded and irritated.

"Cancelled? Why?" I asked.

Momoi put a finger on her chin. "I don't know. Maybe they move the date or something. Coach didn't explain the reason why," she glanced at her phone and began to work on it. "I'll ask him about it, but I guess for now we should go," she finished, putting her phone aside.

"What a drag. We came for nothing," Aomine grumbled, walking past my side.

Not so easy.

I tugged on his shirt. "It's not for nothing, Aomine. We need to go to Akita."

Aomine clicked his tongue and glanced down at me, scowling. "What for? I don't remember planning to go to Akita, especially, with you."

With angry veins pulsing on either side of my face, I forced out a sweet smile as I inched closer to him. "But Yosen is in Akita, and Fukui is in Yosen. So in order to fix this misunderstanding about you and me being... err... whatever. We need to go to Yosen and hunt Fukui, tell him it was all a misunderstanding," I whispered loud enough for only Aomine to hear since Momoi and their team were on hearing distance.

"Then after Akita, we'll go find Haizaki on their school," I nodded in satisfaction at my brillant idea.

When he didn't reply, I poked his side. "Oi."

He shot me down a puzzled look and I also did the same thing. What now? Did I need to explain it again?

"You keep mentioning Fukui, but who is that?