Play 28 (unedited)

Immediately click publish without proofreading. Lots of errors. Beware.

A little warning though... Disgusting stuffs ahead like worms, etc and no, it's not smut xD. We don't need that one... for now. Enjoy.

"I like... I like muscles?"

That's not a lie, right? It was basically consisted of muscles after all. Hardened muscles to be exact.

I mean, you guys could definitely guess what I was referring to right? Right?

"That's too general," Aomine scoffed. "The human body is partly compose of muscles. Be specific."

I looked at him... like really looked at him... like really stared at him with wide horrified eyes.

"Aomine... are you secretly a science genius and is just plain lazy to study?"

He sent a poker face my way, unamused. "That's basic, even kindergarten knows that. Besides are you tapping out of the game?"

My answer was immediate. "No! and it's your turn!"

"I hate bees."

"What?" I frowned at him. "Why? They're excellent pollinators!" I cried.

Without their presence which was a vital part in the process of pollination mankind would be doomed. The bees were one of the mediums for pollination to happen because boys and girls, wind alone could not carry all that pollen to the stigma.

Humanity needed insects.

Bees were not just there to make honey. They had an important role in the ecosystem... in the food chain.

Aomine looked at me defensively. "Have you been stung by a bee? Because it hurts like hell!"

Of course, they probably recognized Aomine as a potential threat to their colony.

"I hate caterpillars... actually, it's more of a fear rather than hate. They make my skin crawl," I shivered.

When I was young, Aniki flicked a caterpillar away from the flower in our backyard and it went to my direction, landing precisely on my forehead.

I did not speak to him for more than a week and after that incident, I never looked at the flowers the same way again.

They housed cringey caterpillars and no matter how much aesthetically beautiful and environmentally important butterflies were just like bees, their larval form would always be a big no for me. Anything that wiggles and crawls—worms or looked similar to worms—would creep me out.

That's why when the Home Economics Teacher told us to do a vermicomposting and assigned me as the leader, I downright said no and made an excuse.

You should've seen my face when the teacher showed us a kilogram of pure—

Definitely no. I shook my head reliving the moment.

Aomine looked at me as if asking if I was seriously saying that I hate caterpillars and I defiantly raised my left brow at him. "What? You like them?"

"Not really in particular but you just look like..." he trailed off, his eyebrows scrunching up. "Like someone who would eat a caterpillar for a breakfast," he finished off. The corners of his mouth tilted into a somewhat playful, insulting smile.

Honestly, I could fall in love—wait no. That's too strong to describe something that didn't even reach that level and I wouldn't know anyway since I had never been inlove but the point was...