Play 25

Here's an update for you guys!  :*

"She used to scare every single boy in her class before..." My mother trailed off, reminiscing the past.

Well, they tried to make fun of my hair just because it kind of stood out and attempted to cut it. Just their luck that I was not the type to be bullied because I could certainly kick their ass at a young age—

Wait! What the hell! This was not suppose to be a story about my embarrassing childhood years nor the time for my mother to be comfortable with Aomine!

"I am afraid she's not going to get herself a boyfriend."

I think you should be right in being afraid, Mom. Afterall, I don't have a boyfriend. Not even interested in having one or even in the near future—

What the actual f*ck!

This ain't about me not having a boyfriend or anything boyfriend related!

"I'm glad that you like her despite of her personality," she added with a soft smile.

I mentally facepalm. If she only knew Aomine's personality was way worse than mine.

"Um.. y-yeah? I m-mean, of course! She's...." He reluctantly replied sparing me a nervous glance like he was unsure of what to say.

"She's..."

My mother looked at him expectantly.

I stared at him blankly.

A loud cough interrupted our staring contest and we both glanced at my sister.

I did not miss the mischievous glint in her eyes.

Uh oh..

She smiled sweetly. "Sorry about that. Okay what were you saying again Aomine?"

"H-Huh.. I—"

"Go on, say it. Don't be afraid. Be honest."

I facepalmed. I mean, it felt like a devil was coaxing him rather than encouraging.

"She's..." He diverted his gaze to my direction and the nervousness from before had disappear. Instead, a blank expression had replaced it. It was quite uncomfortable seeing as his eyes did not stray from mine.

What the hell...

My heart skipped a beat and my cheeks suddenly felt hot.

Why the hell is he staring at me like that?!

I bit my inner cheeks to prevent a squeal.

His stare was getting intense as the minutes went by, as well as the temperature that seemed to rise although I was pretty much sure that the aircondition inside the establishment was doing its job—

Aircondition my ass! It's f*cking winter! What the f*ck am I saying?! An aircondition in the midst of winter? Seriously? For heaven's sake, where did your brain go Chiyori?

I wanted to bang my head at the table repeatedly.

The cold was making me dumb.

Sweat started to trickle on the side of my face.

The heater must be doing its job excellently. There...

I clutched the fabric of my skirt beneath the table. "O-Oi... A-Aomine..." I called out trying to break the trance he's in but to no avail. He just kept staring.

Why was he making that face? I only saw that face whenever he's watching Basketball or reading his favorite magazines.

That overwhelming concentration...