Play 13 (Unedited)

Gosh! I hope you don't kill me after reading this one.

Well, umm, guys, continue reading. XD

[ Chiyori's P.O.V. ]

"I'm..."

"I'm...?" they repeated after me in a questioning manner.

"I'm... in the..."

"I'm... in the... what?" they asked in chorus. Impatience was clear on their voices.

"I'm in the zone of FANGIRLING! Kyaa~! Aniki! You never said that you can do one of Michael Jordan's famous signature moves, the air walk!" I screamed, jumping from my seat, putting an arm around my brother's shoulders.

"FANGIRLING?!" the three of them screamed in an exaggerated tone.

"What a joke, Chiyori-san," Kuroko plainly remarked.

I face palmed. Don't tell me... "Are you expecting that I am in the zone, the same with my brother?" I asked and hit the jackpot when the four, Hyuuga, Izuki, Aniki, including Kuroko, sighed deeply.

"That's impossible. Every player that can enter the zone has a switch," I said, releasing my squirming brother under my arm.

"Your underarms stink," he suddenly complained that made everyone scooted away from me.

I immediately raised my arm and sniffed the said stinking area but of course, as a girl of cleanliness and proper hygiene, my armpit smelled nothing. It even had a flowery scent in it, mainly because of my deodorant.

Aniki...

Why did I fall for this stupid prank of him again? This wasn't the first time he did this. During elementary years, he pulled the same prank and idiotically, I fell for it, two times I guess and unfortunately, this was the third time and going to be the last one.

"Aniki, it doesn't mean you're in the zone, you're safe from my wrath..." I clarified while stepping closer to the quivering bunch except for Kuroko who was sweating a lot.

-Yosen's bench-

"What the fuck..." Fukui unconsciously mumbled, seeing the redhead girl sniffed her armpit.

The team stopped from their quarrel and looked at where was Fukui looking at.

"That's actually ungirly," their coach commented, making the team think if she's on the position to say that.

"Taiga's going to get it," Tatsuya said, smiling a little before becoming serious again where as Murasakibara stood up and tied his hair into a messy ponytail, making him looked so fierce.

"Let's start from here," the giant muttered seriously.

Tatsuya turned to look at Fukui. "Fukui, be sure not to underestimate her," he reminded to his teammate again and just received an irritated nod.

-Back to the game (I'm crazy, I know)-

( still in Chiyori's P.O.V. )

The buzzer rang and here we go again, ready to give our all for the game.

Kuroko warned, that this time's going to be much more difficult aside from the fact that it's the last quarter, Murasakibara was now serious.

Dead serious.

His hair being tied up was the indicator and sign of it. Not just his hair but the already-scary aura radiating off him was becoming much more scarier than it was already.

Good thing Aniki's in the zone, cause if he's not, we're dead. And with Riko, promising to murder us if we do something idiotic, we'll be double dead.