Play 3

Busy in school. Sorry.

[ Chiyori's P.O.V. ]

"You should have known," I mumbled while looking around the new and unfamiliar hallway of Seirin.

My brother was currently sulking over the fact that we're transferring in his school. While Asami behind was busy being a sweetheart by throwing smiles here and there. Me, on the other hand, was acting rather unaffected. Should I be excited?

"How do you think I'll be able to babysit you if I enrolled in a different school?" I explained with a huff.

"Just quit saying the word babysit every now and then, and do you really have to join the basketball club?"

"Of course," I replied curtly.

"Wha-

"Kagami!"

A group of boys waved over ahead and my brother waved back. When they started to walk towards our direction, Asami stood next to me.

Judging by their build...

As they approached, I noticed how their eyes shoot to my form and Asami's, then back to my brother, then back to us.

Especially the way the female looked my way as she scanned my figure intently.

"Kagami, who are these?" she asked but her eyes never drifted away from me.

"Coach! Well, this is my-"

Coach?

I raised an eyebrow. They had a student as their coach?

Well, why not? I was an assistant coach and I'm a student.

My brother hadn't finished his sentence as the group of boys dragged him to a corner. "Who are those two hotties, Kagami?!" one of them asked a little bit loud and I couldn't help but facepalmed.

"You're amazing, Kagami! Getting two beautiful ladies for yourself. You're gradually becoming an adult and as your senpai, I'm so proud of you," another said proudly as he slapped my brother on his back.

Double facepalmed.

My brother shook his head along with his hands, "You're-"

But he was cut off again.

Triple facepalmed.

"You're such a pervert Kagami. You are already living with a sexy and hot girl at your apartment yet," said another, eyeing us again. "Yet, here you are with those two cuties," he continued.

How many facepalming would I do today?

"Shall we introduce ourselves?" Asami suggested beside me, looking at the huddled boys in the corner.

"Let's..." I trailed off as I watched the female stormed angrily towards the group and punched the guys over their heads excluding my brother.

"Let him explain! You perverted idiots!"

Oh... it's good to know someone's beating some sense into their heads every once and awhile.

Deciding it was time to interfere, I asked my brother. "Aniki, who are these guys?"

Although from the bits of information I gathered earlier, I had a good hunch that these guys are his teammates.

Everyone fell silent as they raised their heads and gaped at us.

"A...ni...ki...?" they mumbled in unison.

I hate these kind of reactions.

"Your friends, Taiga?" Asami asked, flashing her sweet and charming smile causing everyone a major nosebleed.