Play 7 (Unedited)

I updated early again. Teehee! XD Dedicated to angellove! Your always the first one to comment! *wink*

[ Chiyori's P.O.V. ]

"Chiyori," a familiar calm voice called. I put my folder down that contained the physical statistics of each member in the team. It was listed by Riko. I gazed up, meeting the black-haired guy's only visible eye. He was smiling at me. "What is it, Tatsuya?" I asked as I shifted my eyes back at the folder.

"How's the work being Seirin's manager?" He asked as he put an arm around my shoulders and ruffled my hair messily.

"The news surely spread too fast," I mumbled, ducking down a bit as I playfully punched him in the gut. "And stop ruffling my hair, it would get messy than it is already."

"Your hair used to be so short. Now you've grown it. So, little Chiyori is getting---ouch!" He yelped as he rubbed his arm.

"Stop calling me little!" I yelled as I balled my fist, ready to strike again.

He quickly raised his hands in the air. "I surrender. Hey, you've...grown."

I glared at him. "What?!"

"I mean! You've grown tall!" He screamed defensively.

I blinked innocently. "Really?" My eyes were probably spewing glitters and shooting sparkles in happiness. That's the second time. First, it was Aniki who noticed, then now, Tatsuya. It had always been my dream to be tall. I'd been always dreaming about it and now, bit by bit, I was reaching that goal.

"Muro-chin, do you have any scissors?"

We both looked at the owner of the lazy voice.

Purple-haired... giant.

My eyes grew wide in amazement and my mouth hung open as I looked up. With that ridiculous height, was he a high school student? For real?

"I don't have any, Atsushi and why would I bring one in the first place?" Tatsuya replied.

I was still speechless and my mouth was still hung open when he glanced at me.

"Eh? Such a cute lady. Do you have any scissors?" He asked. I nodded my head in a daze, mouth still wide open. I handed the scissors from my skirt's pocket to his hand.

After he tore and opened the pack of chips, he gave the scissors back.

"Arigatou. Hmm. Why is your mouth hung open? Perhaps, you want to eat some of my chips?" He gestured to his finally opened pack of chips.

I closed my mouth and shook my head. "No."

I still couldn't believe it. The lazy giant in front of me was a former member of the Generation of Miracles. Murasakibara Atsushi. He played as the center before according to Kuroko so I'm kind of expecting him to be tall. But this is way... he is way taller than I imagined.

"Atsushi, this is Chiyori, Seirin's manager and Taiga's little sister and Chiyori, this is Atsushi, my teammate," Tatsuya introduced. "Although I got a feeling you already receive the info from your coach," he added, looking at me knowingly.

"Eh? Kagami's little sister?" he mumbled and looked at Aniki then back to me. He suddenly bent down and stared at my face closely then looked again at Aniki.

"Hmm... Your eyebrows are normal and you're way too cute to be his sister. He looks like a giant monster and you're not," he said before standing up straight.

Tatsuya laughed at his blunt comparison. I face-palmed. Giant monster? I didn't think he's in the height to say that and did he just say I was... cute?