♡71♡

"So explain to me again why you hauled my ass out of bed at two in the morning and demanded I drive you to Busan?" Jin shot Jungkook a look but quickly returned his tired eyes to the road.

"Okay..." Jungkook started, preparing to tell his hyung the whole story. "But before I do-" Jin let out a long groan just wanting the younger to tell him why he couldn't be in bed right now getting his precious beauty sleep. "-just please hyung, trust me and what I have to say." Jungkook's whole demeanor was turned serious which made Seokjin's cranky mind ramblings come to a stop.

"Okay, okay, now spill."

Jungkook took a deep breath.

Then another.

And another.

Seokjin's eye twitched.

"Jeon Jungkook!-"

"THAT GUY I'VE BEEN MESSAGING IS ACTUALLY AN ALIEN FROM OUTER SPACE AND HE AND HIS FRIEND CRASHED THEIR SPACESHIP AND WANT ME TO HELP THEM BECAUSE IM THE ONLY ONE THEY CAN TRUST!"

Seokjin's face retorted in shocked due to the younger boys outburst, but quickly went over each word he had said.

Guy. Message. Alien. Ship. Crash.

Jin suddenly slammed on the brakes and took a hold of Jungkook by the collar.

"I don't have time for pranks!" Jin growled in Jungkook's terrified face.

"It's not a prank hyung!" Jungkook shouted back. Jin glared at Jungkook as the younger stared back. "I swear."

Jin let go of Jungkook's collar and blew some air out of his mouth.

"If this turns out to be some type of joke, I'm going to beat your ass, boy."

"I believe you..." Jungkook whispered under his breath.