♡106♡

Taehyung shook his body causing water droplets to fly everywhere. He looked around, searching for his clothes he had taken off but couldn't find them.

"Huh..." He scratched his head with a shrug. He then exited the bathroom, body bare to the world, dick dangling. (The author needs serious help pls)

He truged his way to the living courters, clearing his throat to catch Seokjin and Namjoon's attention.

Seokjin let out a scream as Namjoon just flinched at the noise the older was making.

"Sorry to alarm you..." Taehyung nervously twiddled his fingers, "But I can't seem to find any apparel..."

"Jungkook's problem." Jin muttered, pointing to the direction of Jungkook's bedroom while covering his eyes away from the man.

"Mmm..." Taehyung nodded, biting his tongue in doubt. The last time Jungkook saw him bare, Jungkook had looked terrified.... Taehyung couldn't help but feel a bit bad, but he honestly didn't know what he did wrong.

'Do human find nakedness frightening?' Taehyung thought hard about it as he walked his way to Jungkook's room. Taehyung concluded it to be true, seeing as how Jungkook and Seokjin initially had the same reaction to seeing him naked.

Taehyung gave a few light knocks on the door, putting on his most adorable face as to not scare Jungkook with his bareness.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Do they all look like that?" Seokjin whispered awkwardly to Namjoon, still seeing the clear image of naked Taehyung in his mind. Namjoon shrugged with a proud smirk.

"Eh, mines bigger."