♡87♡

Taehyung: Hey
Jungkook :P

BabyKookie: V... I'm
literally sitting
rite next to u

Taehyung: I know C:

Taehyung: I'm bored

Jungkook looked up from his phone to the smiling alien boy. He shook his head with a chuckle and sent a text back.

BabyKookie: same

"Hyung, how much longer?" Jungkook politely asked Seokjin, careful with how he worded his question. Seokjin was relatively a nice person...most of the time. But sleep deprivation was a major ass, and usually made its victims extremely cranky. In other words, Jin was a grouchy son of a bitch when he didn't get his beauty sleep.

"We'll get there when we get there!" Seokjin snapped at the younger. After realizing how harsh he sounded he immediately released a sigh and apologized. "Sorry Jungkook-probably just like another thirty minutes."

"What does your living courters look like?" Taehyung questioned Jungkook with childish curiosity.

"Uhh, it's pretty normal I guess..." Jungkook answered with a shug, not knowing how to explain Jin and his apartment. They've been roomates for almost a year now, after Jungkook basically begged Jin to let him stay with him so he could attend the nearby highschool. Jungkook's parents never really worried about him much. They were always so busy doing work that when Jungkook asked them if he could move in with his hyung, they just swatted him away with their hands. Jungkook of course, took the gesture as a yes.

"You have so many habituated species here!" Taehying exclaimed with his nose pressed up against the window, watching a dog being walked by its owner.