♡100♡

“Alright, I've fed you, now get out.” Seokjin pushed Hoseok's shoulders, managing to trudge him to the door.

So far their morning had been full of covering up for the strange things the two aliens had said. Jungkook couldn't even begin to count the lies they had come up with.

They had told Hoseok that Taehyung and Namjoon were their adopted cousins, from Seokjin's mothers side of the family. They told him that they were going to stay with them for a while, while matters at home were taken care of. They also told him they were from Canada, which is when Taehyung went on a long rant about the moose population he had read about on the interwebs.

“The food you cooked was much to my stomach's satisfactory.” Namjoon complimented, causing Jin to raise his eyebrow.

“Uh, thanks.”

Namjoon grunted with a slight bow. That was his way of saying 'you're welcome'.

Seokjin let himself go deep into thought about the whole situation they were in.

They were hiding aliens inside their shitty apartment, who knew what the government would do to them if they were to find out.

Seokjin let each though swirl inside his mind, beginning to form a headache.

“Group meeting!” He shouted, catching everyone's attention.